Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Player using a multi-bot program

Quote Originally Posted by Saadiah View Post
    haha you really think that while on the main character he will be aware that someone send a message to the bots following ? of course not.

I say bot simply for one reason : they're not human, it's just a program that makes the character do the exact same thing as the target aka the real player.

Let's all play like this, seems like a good idea for WB.
    It's actually a human behind keyboard so definitely not a bot. It'll not start to harvest or kill npc automagically when someone will go make a coffee.
    You're more that welcome to play like this but you need lot of patience, it's not so easy as it looks like.
    aocfeats.com - Age of Conan feat planner
    Tutu - Dark Templar | Tuts - Bear Shaman | Nedbee - Demonologist

Finally proper looking necropets

I remember someone asking a while ago which class was most efficient for this sort of thing even. The answer was necromancers. I think they ran multiple computers though or something of the sort. One computer managing even four toons each with 8 minions....

Seems like as long as he/she pays for additional subs, it's ok with fc to have this horrible bot-like army run around in-game. Imagine seeing one of these bot zergs in raids. ugh!

As I posted in another thread:

Most game developers allow multiboxing in their games. To date, Age of Conan, Aion, Anarchy Online, City of Heroes, City of Villains, Dungeons and Dragons Online, EVE Online, Lord of the Rings Online, Heroes of Newerth,[citation needed] EverQuest, EverQuest II, LineageLineage II, Ultima Online, Vanguard: Saga of Heroes, Rakion Latin-Internacional, Warhammer Online and World of Warcraft all allow multiboxing. The Chronicles of Spellborn and Rift allow hardware multiboxing, but prohibit software multiboxing. Game publishers do not provide technical support for multiboxing, so while it may be allowed, you may find certain games are not designed to be multiboxed.[5] [6]
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multi-boxing

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedelyia View Post
    Isn't it impossible to harvest the same node with more than one character at the time, tho ? So it would be completely pointless to multi-bot as a pack with only one input keyboard
    You can farm the same node in multiple instances since they are located on the same spot.
    "Vɪᴄᴛᴏʀʏ ɪs ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴀʏ ɪᴛ's ᴘʀɪᴄᴇ." - Sᴜɴ Tᴢᴜ

Rᴀɴɢᴇʀ ʙʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜ: Mᴇᴍsʜᴜʀ ʜᴀs ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ 325 ᴅᴀʏs 14 ʜᴏᴜʀs 38 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs 30 sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅs.

Quote Originally Posted by Quistan View Post
    You can farm the same node in multiple instances since they are located on the same spot.
    And how do the following chars follow if they are in another instance????
    Blynd - Official AOC Slacker since April 2008
    Blindrana - Failing to heal since 2008
    Rybekka - failing to tank since forever

can be found in Auraxis killing smurfs and baboons.

Technology is might

Quote Originally Posted by blynd View Post
    And how do the following chars follow if they are in another instance????
    Do you rly want me to put a complete tutorial on multiboxing in here? I'm sorry to disappoint you. But it seems that all instances are sharing it's ressource quota, so multiboxing won't give you an advantage on farming ressources.
    Last edited by Quistan; 16th September 2014 at 11:42.

Rᴀɴɢᴇʀ ʙʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜ: Mᴇᴍsʜᴜʀ ʜᴀs ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ 325 ᴅᴀʏs 14 ʜᴏᴜʀs 38 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs 30 sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅs.

Quote Originally Posted by Quistan View Post
    Do you rly want me to put a complete tutorial on multiboxing in here? I'm sorry to disappoint you. But it seems that all instances are sharing it's ressource quota, so multiboxing won't give you an advantage on farming ressources.
    It seems you never used such software... Mostly /follow command is used on chars so they can follow each other and then you operate on one of them and commands are properly send to other clients, like for example 'assist' on target's target and then press 1, 2, 3. There is of course possibility to clone keystrokes to n clients but it does not work in such game as AoC or WoW you'll simply be on other side of map with each of char after few minutes. It works quite well in game like EVE Online though. Instead of worrying so much about this, I would rather be worried about teleporting ability which allows you to move instantly to any place on map, that thing must speed up gathering process a lot :-)
    aocfeats.com - Age of Conan feat planner
    Tutu - Dark Templar | Tuts - Bear Shaman | Nedbee - Demonologist

I never said I used it in AOC, did I? I was assuming that you can farm multiple nodes at the same time - but after a quick test, I noticed that all the nodes are sharing the same CD. Thats all... And yes, I used ISBoxer, but in D3, just for your records.
    Last edited by Quistan; 16th September 2014 at 18:06.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123