Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: necro vs sin help

if u are in a mini sins arent as much of a problem if u manage to lure them in a corner, as long as u kept mark on everyone your heals should be decent. first step is to dot and wait for overload to activate, if u lucky u have managed to find the space to snare him before u throw instas and mark to activate overload. when u crit, u gain instant ice strike while he gains immunity, IF u hold him off he will be in a position where he will seek to activate dull pain(if he doesnt use instant ice strike) use freeze, he will cc break it so make sure u get some distance the second ur cc lands, make him chase u that way u can manipulate using fear. if he charges in while u are fearing: bingo u have time for some major deeps and self heals. if he kites, dont complete ur fear, hold him at bay and keep him doted and keep healing your self. make sure to never use ice strike while dull pain or overload is active and to keep him doted any chance u get(a bit like u wont see healers without their blue) its your kiting power forcing the enemy to rush in and attempt to precipitate their dps. personally id use purge on gc so that he cant land sds stun+bomb. most sins will try to land gc, and with that snare its easier to land sds. when u break the snare u can kite and ultimately cc easily(more often then not theyll sqeeze in bomb while u are ccing so, u know, life strike)

*edit* dont use ice strike unless its instant, use gangerous stench and ruin instead

1 last thing, u can use frost blast to precipitate the use of aod. ideally sin uses aod on frost blast so that u have longer cc power when he is snared
    Last edited by openworldpvp; 3rd September 2014 at 20:43.

Thats a good tactic, works sometimes for me. But i think using purge to break snare is not a good idea, its better to hold it for rooting charge. If you spend AA escape to break root you will be naked against his stun/fear and it will kill you 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn View Post
    Thats a good tactic, works sometimes for me. But i think using purge to break snare is not a good idea, its better to hold it for rooting charge. If you spend AA escape to break root you will be naked against his stun/fear and it will kill you 100%.
    name a necro who gets feared by sin-..

Quote Originally Posted by razorkid10 View Post
    I somtimes fear necro on sin, especially if they bunny hop too much and I don't want to loose time. Shouldn't I?
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Quote Originally Posted by razorkid10 View Post
    a necro that doesn't use licheform?

lots of helpful responses guys thanks for the time taken to post, keep em comin!

well if its in the open world you might spam the sin with guild and / or group invites
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

fear when he does root, root is not of long duration

Quote Originally Posted by Krysthammer View Post
    a necro that doesn't use licheform?

lots of helpful responses guys thanks for the time taken to post, keep em comin!
    A single Chilling Breath perk is way better than that shitty lich form. Damage matters. Dps class with good anticc but with no dmg is a bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by openworldpvp View Post
    fear when he does root, root is not of long duration
    And when he have an overload active? Skillful player knows about all that necro's fear tricks and it can be avoided same as hox' stun or pom's knock when it was not instant. All good sins use that damn FTD when they have that damn overload and i can do nothing with them. Yeah, i am agree that sometimes it is important to break snare but it happens very very rarely with me. Usually i have so much things to care about which is much more important than snare
    Last edited by Jerohn; 5th September 2014 at 05:41.

A single Chilling Breath perk is way better than that shitty lich form. Damage matters. Dps class with good anticc but with no dmg is a bad idea.
    agree, i stopped using liche when i got 3/5 chilling breath, working on last point now 300 hours to go!

off topic- i noticed that withered blasphemy can proc instant icestrikes while sw whereas the feat doesnt, making it far more valuable than decays of nature imo. is this common opinion?

i was also wondering if anyone has tested full 5/5 spell pen AA vs crit rating aa, i could see deathgod making crit rating less valuable if its kept running, so i could imagine another AA being more valuable in some situations than crit rating aa. with necro +magic dmg co-efficient being so low i think its obvious that any + spell damage aa will have minimal gains, however spell penn MAY offer a significant benefit with so many shields running in pvp team battles, especially with full dots rolling on multiple targets, thoughts?
    Last edited by Krysthammer; 5th September 2014 at 14:02.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast