Thread: Lag fest with WB, freeze and then...

Angry Lag fest with WB, freeze and then...

...I close the game and put all my video options on ultra low, when I relaunch it in the hope I could still get back to the fight (boss was at 95%), I get an update with 1.84GO... 1.84 GO Really?! where the hell does that come from ?! I waited more than 2hours for this just to get owned by this cheap "1h update".

Sorry to make this thread, but it got me mad !

This wb is a fail for many players. Unkillable unless you have numbers that make people crash. Also the recent changes and the wb mechanics here do not work together. You end up dead without being on the aggro list (or it is bugged).

I had several occasions now i joined an existing fight, did damage, died in targetting range and ended without loot or box.

Selfhealing and health have to be nerfed and player numbers per instance nerfed so that 12 people can kill the boss in a reasonable time (< 1 hour).

Don't believe me? Wait and see and then compare how many chars did update the quest and farmed more than one box here, compared to the earlier bosses. Especially on Fury.
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 3rd September 2014 at 09:07.

AoC is unplayable during WB week, absolutely nothing else is going on than farming that crap.

Few minis that pop usual ends up with 3 vs 4 cuz people sign and decline when the WB spawn.
    Kinaputten

Made the mistake of not checking my particles before pathing into a WB instance from HOC. Instafreeze and 1-2fps. Took an age to open the window to switch settings. Even doing that frame rates are 14-15.

More annoying perhaps is randomly and frequently losing target. That's been a 'feature' of the world bosses (maybe to catch out macro using AFKers?) but I also noticed it happening on Zodiac last week.
    It would switch target from boss to symbol every 40 seconds or so.

Made an arse of trying to take aggro with an irritate only to notice you've just pissed off the symbol of Spring.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    Selfhealing and health have to be nerfed and player numbers per instance nerfed so that 12 people can kill the boss in a reasonable time (< 1 hour).
    think it was 1h20min last night on fury with 15-16 pvp scrubs half afk at all times. at the end we were 22 scratching 7% every 2min---all pvp scrubs, WB aint that much of a challenge