Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Hot 5 -Dev Answers to questions

Quote Originally Posted by pekka View Post
    Headsup for PvP folks from TL:

GENERAL
    * Individual minigame statistics are now visible on the character info window/hover info
    + Abandoned Minigames counter was added
    yeyy , this are the game saving changes everyone was hoping for , for so long
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by Daraios View Post
    yeyy , this are the game saving changes everyone was hoping for , for so long
    It's a preparation for PvP Streak reward system aimed for making people again "care" about win/lose in minis.
    Retired

Not all answers were honest.

seriously u say u got any anti cheat protection? you dont have, even infestation stories (ex WarZ) has better protections

and really no craft revamp this year? u been doing it for 3-4 years now i think.

and group bug is when mini game end, u are still stuck in group and u need to sign mini and then leave the match, or then just log off for 10m till group breaks.

and fix that other bug too, need to keep mini window open or i cant sign mini -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    It's a preparation for PvP Streak reward system aimed for making people again "care" about win/lose in minis.
    So its really not caring per se. Its all about rewards :P

Rules of Acquisition no. 10: Greed is eternal.
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

can't say I am really happy about these anwsers

here is a list of things that were promised http://aochideout.blogspot.com/2014/...s-to-come.html

Cross server PvP and PvE queues
    Unchained PvP Revamps
    Tradeskill System
    Palace of Cetriss
    New minigame map
    Achievements
    The Great Hyborian Race
    Tier 4 PvP gear
    Slithering Chaos as 12-man instance
    New Alternate Advancement Abilities and Loot Progression in Tier 5 raids
    PvP streak reward system
    Unchained Raids

but hey, I prefer this commmunication we got instead of no communication. Looking forward to today's dev letter
    disagree
    Communication? hell the current team is listening to Player feedback more than ever in history of AoC
    Promises? many things of those you mention was promised before the cut-offs , and already with fewer resources they have done already substantial additions especially in the pvp Department,all veterans here we know that things will be far slower coming towards Live,still they making efforts so cudos to them.
    {Circle of Eternity}

Ramanli 80 DT,Erifylli 80 Guard,Amarylli 80 Demo
    Denmeth 80 Barb,Adiasa 80 HoX,Dovackhin 80 BS,Psalmodia 80 PoM
    Dyssebeia 80 DT,Polyterpi 80 Conq,Marleficus 80 ToS,Klymeni 80 Sin

Goofy Tactics for AoC :http://www.youtube.com/user/sardanapal01?feature=mhee
    RP stuff: http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=180714

BLOOD DAWN-AQUILONIA SERVER FOR EVAH !!

@Funcom pls hire a marketing and a communication intern, you are not supposed to release official posts like this. This way of communication is really the wtf category and destroys your credibility.

About the changes (or the lack of), I really don't care, you do it when you can. But please take your time and at least sound professional.

Quote Originally Posted by sardanapal View Post
    many things of those you mention was promised before the cut-offs
    All those promises are copy/paste from current GD's letters (clearly shown in the blog post)

Quote Originally Posted by sardanapal View Post
    still they making efforts so cudos to them
    I think many would gladly pay in cudos, but last time I checked we pay in sub money.

Making an effort when paid for it is expected.

And last thing: we got so used to poor, sloppy, slow development that when the team starts to somewhat deliver on promises in resonable pace it seems like extraordynary effort. It is not. Resonable development pace and delivering content on time is expected in today's very competetive MMO market.
    Last edited by Slith; 29th August 2014 at 12:36.
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Ythor View Post
    @Funcom pls hire a marketing and a communication intern, you are not supposed to release official posts like this. This way of communication is really the wtf category and destroys your credibility.

About the changes (or the lack of), I really don't care, you do it when you can. But please take your time and at least sound professional.
    Personally, I'd rather not have them invest my sub money into some marketing dude who spends all day thinking about how to sugar-coat bad news.

This forum is not a marketing tool, but a means of engaging with the existing community. While I'd have preferred better news, this is still preferable to no news at all or to some vague marketing-bullcrap.

Of course I would doubt their sanity if they put the same information on their website (e.g. in the dev letter).
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

in my opinion cross server tech should be #1 priority .
    For many players , like myself Crom is too boring but i also like to pve - cross server tech would fix this.
    New players who like open world pvp and pve might quit because crom doesnt offer enough pvp and fury lacks of pve - cross server technology would fix this.
    Not only would it make some old players of the pvp server who dont like to play on crom return it would also make it more likely for new players to stay.
    But nevermind it has "been pushed back indefinitely" so it wont happen anyway , no need to even talk about it anymore...
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast