Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Hot 5 -Dev Answers to questions

just ridiculous. but hey, didnt expect more then these "answers"

Group bug is coming if 1 ppl in that group has lost connection and log in again before the mini has end.

Here are my questions. Simple & straight to the point.

Will ANY of the following be released before 2015: New minimap, Palace of Cetriss, 12 man dungeon in dragonspine, crafting revamp, new AA's, achievement & lore system.

Will Rage be merged ever be merged into Fury? There are about 6 players left
    Last edited by Fearthis; 28th August 2014 at 22:45.

Well considering how fast we've lost servers, er I mean consolidated its a wonder we're still here to chat about the game and its idiosyncrasies.

Quote Originally Posted by Fearthis View Post
    So single server tech is pretty much canceled. Think we all knew that. Minigame bug is known, but no plans to fix it. Still no word on the renown bug.

Here are my questions. Simple & straight to the point.

Will ANY of the following be released before 2015: New minimap, Palace of Cetriss, 12 man dungeon in dragonspine, crafting revamp, new AA's, achievement & lore system.

Will Rage be merged ever be merged into Fury? There are about 6 players left
    Renown bug got answered a month ago but has yet to see a fix. http://forums.ageofconan.com/showpos...4&postcount=89

AS for you list if we should be realistic.
    Cetriss - Nope.
    Craft revamp - Nope
    Achivements & lore - nope
    New AA's - huge possiblity
    12 man dungeon - pretty big possiblity (I think I read something long time ago about missing monster animations and those take the longest and since the team is quite small it might take long)
    new mini map - possibly not

but we do have t5 fully on test now and they said the gear will be compatible with the crafting revamp. I think the next dev letter wiill be juicy.

This is not how marketing/PR is supposed to work! Come on blues, you should've done better than this. You seriously couldn't come up with a single question that can be answered positively?

If you wanted pointy questions whose answers will make FC look bad, you should've explicitly asked playerbase to pick them.

Post Funcom answer these questions

those who gave answers to these questions probably do not read the questions asked on the forum testlive?
    1) server where you cross over?
    2) new crafting system can serve to create new sets T4 pvp?
    3) mini premade give juicy prizes?
    4) mini unchained where are they?
    5) remove mini pug?
    6) the new system with prizes for siege 12 vs 12 or 24 vs 24?
    PS very important, can you dedicate a database in Europe for paying players in Europe?

Funcom answer these questions, thank you!

Has the problem where the mini game is balanced before everyone loads in been looked at? This is where both team originally may look balanced with tanks and healers but b/c of people not loading it make teams either go 6-4 or with one team full of healers and the other team with nothing, severely imbalancing the game.

nothing about the ressurection bug? Not even acknowledged?

Sad to see phase 3 pushed back indefinitely. It means people are more likely to leave the game instead of wait to play alongside higher populated servers.
    Requiem Nex Combat Monitor | Options not Saving temporary Fix
    Can Devs please fix:
    • new ressurections resetting the currently selected ressurect position
    • loot timeout windows disappearing before progress bar completes when box hasn't been opened quickly

Reply about Anti-cheat system is facepalm.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast