Thread: Remove World Bosses and Cap WS back to 25

Default Remove World Bosses and Cap WS back to 25

It's all in the title, Just in case u missed it, put the lvl caps back on White Sands ( 25) so i and others can low level PvP without a lvl 80,70,60,50,40,30 showing up and locking EVERYONE on the rez pad.

You call this fun? funcom. having high levels ruin low level players that even paid for low level PvP gear. You know the gear - lvl 20
    Why sell it if people don't get a chance to use it. Come on.

Just post in global thatchers is an 70 farming lowbie and you will see many turn up to farm him.
    Blynd - Official AOC Slacker since April 2008
    Blindrana - Failing to heal since 2008
    Rybekka - failing to tank since forever

can be found in Auraxis killing smurfs and baboons.

Technology is might

The level cap should be 20 first of all. This should have been the case from day 1. Second they should give 80 a separate instance for the events and wb. A zone you have to be 21+ to enter.

We can only suggest these things. Funcom has to implement.
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Quote Originally Posted by Laethiel View Post
    The level cap should be 20 first of all. This should have been the case from day 1. Second they should give 80 a separate instance for the events and wb. A zone you have to be 21+ to enter.

We can only suggest these things. Funcom has to implement.
    Though i agree that if a level cap is imposed on WS it should be 20 and not 25, i don't think clustering players is a good idea either.

But i guess that's an explicit mark of how old the game is. 4 years ago players would have solved this issue themselves creating more content by ricochet. Now we expect devs to force us into narrow boxes where you're not bothered much but where you can't chose much either.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Chaman-bourru View Post
    Though i agree that if a level cap is imposed on WS it should be 20 and not 25, i don't think clustering players is a good idea either.
    lvl 19 cap

store gear blows