Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bar potion in Mini games

Quote Originally Posted by ieronymous View Post
    U will have healers too in ur team..Dont complain..They will keep u alive too..!!!!
    Another lie, like Jerohn already stated, cca 50% minigames you are without a healer and you go against a team which has one. Both on Crom and Fury.
    Pogecor - PvP 10 Guardian
    Micinecka - PvP 10 Priest of Mitra
    Pichalka - PvP 10 Assassin

No matter how effective u can utilize ur brain..When u have 2 or 3 on u..U don't live..U die..Thats why maybe(its not possible that u will live)a big heal can keep u alive..u never know..Use ur common sense..Use ur brain like u said before..!!!
    Yet another lie, if you have 2 or 3 on you and your team with a healer is near and helping you, you have very good chance to survive. I
    f you are alone vs 3 you should die. If you are against 2, you still have pretty good chance to kill one and die, or chose to not to fight and just CC and runaway.
    Pogecor - PvP 10 Guardian
    Micinecka - PvP 10 Priest of Mitra
    Pichalka - PvP 10 Assassin

I see sins,demos,necros,and sometimes rangers do 20 kills...Nobody else ...I play minis every single day..But try to see the picture on the opposite side..Tank vs healer I mean..Tanks kill healers or not?i think they do..most usually...they take minimal damage..usually they win..So?...try to see the big picture here...Heals are almost non-existand in pvp..they need revamp..
    Fabricated statement to prove your point.
    I mean really?
    There are some seriously good healers out there that almost single handedly win minis. And they are of huge importance to team. Right now you would like to boost heals because noob healers feel helpless and cant do anything.

Btw i see a lot of toses, poms, bs toping kills to, not to mention soldiers, barbs and hoxes. So basically that is every single class in good hands.

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    I mean really?
    There are some seriously good healers out there that almost single handedly win minis. And they are of huge importance to team. Right now you would like to boost heals because noob healers feel helpless and cant do anything.

Btw i see a lot of toses, poms, bs toping kills to, not to mention soldiers, barbs and hoxes. So basically that is every single class in good hands.
    you missd out the demo's

but yes all classes can do well if played to strengths and random pug grouping gives you a imba team any class can farm. the issue isnt that classes are getting 20+ kills its that the grouping system is so broken that you can rarely get balanced groups and a decent fight its either your team is op or the other team is and that is why you get lots of 20+ kill players. Ive seen good players struggle cause they were on the crap team with no healers no tanks and so really struggled to do much other then the odd kill before being swarmed by 4-6 players as they instagibbed them.

as for the op topic no do not remove health stam and mana pots the +crit +wisdom etc etc pots yeah remove that crap but not basic pots.
    Blynd - Official AOC Slacker since April 2008
    Blindrana - Failing to heal since 2008
    Rybekka - failing to tank since forever

can be found in Auraxis killing smurfs and baboons.

Technology is might

Quote Originally Posted by blynd View Post
    you missd out the demo's
    He already said demos :P
    About those crits and similar pots. Im fine if they are removed or if you can get those 4 hrs bit easier. Dont really care much if they are removed.

But removing health and mana pots or boosting heals is no go.

Quote Originally Posted by Pogec View Post
    Yet another lie, if you have 2 or 3 on you and your team with a healer is near and helping you, you have very good chance to survive. I
    f you are alone vs 3 you should die. If you are against 2, you still have pretty good chance to kill one and die, or chose to not to fight and just CC and runaway.
    DONT CALL PEOPLE LIARS ..JUST BECAUSE THEY HAVE DIFFERENT OPINIONS THAN URS.......UNDERSTAND?????????????? OTHERWISE I WIIL START CALLING U NAMES..AND U WONT LIKE IT...ooops..sorry caps..!!!
    "To the Humble He gives His Grace.....From the Proud He Hides His Face"

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    I mean really?

ye I see some healers toping the kills too..one mini out of 10..sure it happens...
    "To the Humble He gives His Grace.....From the Proud He Hides His Face"

Pots of higher level than guild pots should be forbidden in minigames.
    I agree with this, but mostly to balance premades.
    I don't think many people use gold pots in minigames, I have never done it anyway.

Totally banning pots seems stupid instead to me.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

There is also a big greyzone and difference between keeping all things as they are and banning potions totally.

Just check the progression and power of potions...compare them to other ways of buffing and healing. Sure, if you are a regular player with no money, they should be powerfull for the price, but if you are a goldseller/hacker/grinder/exploiter or even an old char only with tons of gold, those are like a cheap buff that can really make a difference (especially if you specialize in minis and have friends doing similar). But before some action is taken here, i would collect some more feedback, do some testing and analysis etc.. If they are used rarely or not at all, then no need to nerf.

Another thing might be to check the countermeasures against heals, if and how they work, like finely honed, certain abilities and spells etc..
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 19th August 2014 at 18:00.

I see sins,demos,necros,and sometimes rangers do 20 kills...Nobody else ...I play minis every single day..But try to see the picture on the opposite side..Tank vs healer I mean..Tanks kill healers or not?i think they do..most usually...they take minimal damage..usually they win..So?...try to see the big picture here...Heals are almost non-existand in pvp..they need revamp..
    Every class really can get 20+ kills.
    I mostly play BS (almost retired), sin and demo.
    On demo it's easier to get a lot of kills, and of these 3 classes demo > sin > BS for kill count (at least based on my skill and experience), but also BS in random minis can often top kills aswell, and yes sometimes get 20+ kills:

http://i57.tinypic.com/9zq1ia.jpg
    http://i58.tinypic.com/2moxx6o.jpg
    http://i58.tinypic.com/9s547t.jpg
    http://i58.tinypic.com/2nk874n.jpg
    http://i59.tinypic.com/1zp5f5t.jpg
    http://i60.tinypic.com/34qjqko.jpg

I think max I have done on BS is 27 (don't have screen of that).
    On premades it's different, especially for BS, since you play with totally different focus (keep your mates up is way higher priority) and build, and of course there is way higher challenge in premades; but random minis are a roulette, an experienced player can really top kills on any class imo.

Also if you compare death counts, probably is BS > Sin > Demo (I mean BS dies less - ofc depends on playstile aswell) so I don't really see any issue with healers in PvP.
    And PoM is way more OP... guess Ubermiley got like 40+ kills sometimes on his PoM (maybe more? ).

Maybe yes, of the 3 healers BS would need some buff, but there is really not any great issue to me.

And finally.. k/d is really not the only important thing.
    I pretty much like current class balance, only some issues here and there that hopefully will be corrected with changes that are currently on TL.
    Healers are not important in PvP?
    Try to play group with decent heal vs group with no heals.
    Random minis are a roulette, but having an healer can really make huge difference.
    Last edited by Korando-AoC; 19th August 2014 at 20:01.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast