Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bar potion in Mini games

Quote Originally Posted by Korando-AoC View Post
    Every class really can get 20+ kills.
    I mostly play BS (almost retired), sin and demo.
    On demo it's easier to get a lot of kills, and of these 3 classes demo > sin > BS for kill count (at least based on my skill and experience), but also BS in random minis can often top kills aswell, and yes sometimes get 20+ kills:

http://i57.tinypic.com/9zq1ia.jpg
    http://i58.tinypic.com/2moxx6o.jpg
    http://i58.tinypic.com/9s547t.jpg
    http://i58.tinypic.com/2nk874n.jpg
    http://i59.tinypic.com/1zp5f5t.jpg
    http://i60.tinypic.com/34qjqko.jpg

I think max I have done on BS is 27 (don't have screen of that).
    On premades it's different, especially for BS, since you play with totally different focus (keep your mates up is way higher priority) and build, and of course there is way higher challenge in premades; but random minis are a roulette, an experienced player can really top kills on any class imo.

Also if you compare death counts, probably is BS > Sin > Demo (I mean BS dies less - ofc depends on playstile aswell) so I don't really see any issue with healers in PvP.
    And PoM is way more OP... guess Ubermiley got like 40+ kills sometimes on his PoM (maybe more? ).

Maybe yes, of the 3 healers BS would need some buff, but there is really not any great issue to me.

And finally.. k/d is really not the only important thing.
    I pretty much like current class balance, only some issues here and there that hopefully will be corrected with changes that are currently on TL.
    Healers are not important in PvP?
    Try to play group with decent heal vs group with no heals.
    Random minis are a roulette, but having an healer can really make huge difference.
    Having a healer can really make huge difference..i agree..Then they will all focus him..and he will be dead again and again..without being able to heal nobody...Unless if the group cares and supports..But then its a roulette..like u said..U never know when u sign for a mini what will happen..!!!
    Last edited by ieronymous; 19th August 2014 at 22:07.
    "To the Humble He gives His Grace.....From the Proud He Hides His Face"

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    if you are a goldseller/hacker/grinder/exploiter or even an old char only with tons of gold,
    I'm not sure I'm happy to be mentionned next to goldsellers, hackers, grinders and exploiters

But yeah, I'v been sitting on quite a cash reserve for 5 years now, and gold pots are not that expensive to me. But as a necro, I'd rather go with the crafted from iron Tower. That's not as useful as before the energy revamp, but it's still good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angellis
    Off-topic: I would pay a lifetime sub if FC changed the name of Strike to Guard to the "Oh sh*t" combo! The tooltip could read: "The guardian realises they are now in over their head, and, having soiled themselves, are less likely to receive attention from their target."

Quote Originally Posted by ieronymous View Post
    DONT CALL PEOPLE LIARS ..JUST BECAUSE THEY HAVE DIFFERENT OPINIONS THAN URS.......UNDERSTAND?????????????? OTHERWISE I WIIL START CALLING U NAMES..AND U WONT LIKE IT...ooops..sorry caps..!!!
    Stating facts that are not true to support your arguments/opinions is lying no matter from which angle you look at it or how many rants in cap you write.

As for the second half of your caps rant: be my guest.
    Pogecor - PvP 10 Guardian
    Micinecka - PvP 10 Priest of Mitra
    Pichalka - PvP 10 Assassin

ye I see some healers toping the kills too..one mini out of 10..sure it happens...
    And? Your point is? The reason why classes you mentioned in your previous post are frequently topping the kill charts is that they are the damage dealers, just as healer's job is to heal, their job is to do dmg and kill enemy players, its their job to be top in kills. Healers can still score a lot of kills, maybe not as many as damage dealers, but thats balance, you cant have healing powers and same dps as damage dealing classes, "you can't have your cake and eat it too".
    Pogecor - PvP 10 Guardian
    Micinecka - PvP 10 Priest of Mitra
    Pichalka - PvP 10 Assassin

I will agree to this IF

1. Mini games get balance, no more 2 healers on 1 team and other team get none

2. Pvp 0 - 5 has separate mini games ques from 5 - 10

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    Cmon mate first get some skills and than try to balance stuff around and give suggestions.
    Dont take this as insult because i dont have anything against bad players as long as they try and give their best, but you first need to raise lvl of your game significantly before starting this kind of threads. Until then play your char and have fun.
    Just little screenie from today mini
    http://www.truimagz.com/host/viroku/...picture056.png
    LOL utog got a kill

Exactly what I was Thinking about..since damage from combos and spells is like 2500-3000-4000-5000k...They should make big heals like that...Exactly like the damage u take..u throw a big heal and u barely heal like 1000Hp..Its like healers cant heal nobody even themselves.When 2-3 people are focusing fire on u..U take like 7-8-9000 dmage at least..and u die in 2-3 seconds.
    Unless if u a tank..
    U die in 7-8 seconds or u manage to run away...So why not throw a big heal when u are about to die..and heal like 5000of ur Hp..
    That's not a bad concept.I mean u might save urself or u might not..But still I think that is a very logical idea..and it needs to be implemented..U have combos and spells which deal like even 6000 damage..Give healers a new big heal..which heals like 5000Hp..makes perfect sense..!!!
    plz stop

healers arent the gimps in this game

big heal is tactical, a big heal is a whole lot of hp when timely done in group pvp

Quote Originally Posted by Pogec View Post
    Stating facts that are not true to support your arguments/opinions is lying no matter from which angle you look at it or how many rants in cap you write.

As for the second half of your caps rant: be my guest.
    We state facts too..Not only U..So get on with it.We play the game too..And we see other angles too..Its not about what u say..So keep on trolling...Still I will have my own opinion..Go learn play ur guard..!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pogec View Post
    And? Your point is? The reason why classes you mentioned in your previous post are frequently topping the kill charts is that they are the damage dealers, just as healer's job is to heal, their job is to do dmg and kill enemy players, its their job to be top in kills. Healers can still score a lot of kills, maybe not as many as damage dealers, but thats balance, you cant have healing powers and same dps as damage dealing classes, "you can't have your cake and eat it too".
    Ye that's balance..Where is balance when Tanks have 15000 Hit points and do more damage or kills than the actual dps classes??Don't tell me its not happening?Dts and Conqs mainly...Guards not so often...Nerf stupid Dt class..nerf dps from tanks...Otherwise if u want them to do damage give them cloth armour..!!!!!

Ye that's balance..Where is balance when Tanks have 15000 Hit points and do more damage or kills than the actual dps classes??Don't tell me its not happening?Dts and Conqs mainly...Guards not so often...Nerf stupid Dt class..nerf dps from tanks...Otherwise if u want them to do damage give them cloth armour..!!!!!
    Have you seen a dt in sc gear it's scarey man real scarey even in pvp if they are good players and usually they are man they can 1v6 the whole mini due to insane dps and a large innate hp
    Blynd - Official AOC Slacker since April 2008
    Blindrana - Failing to heal since 2008
    Rybekka - failing to tank since forever

can be found in Auraxis killing smurfs and baboons.

Technology is might

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast