Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Need AA respect Option

they didn't even allow for a respec when they revamped the ranger, and some of the aa abilities that used to boost ranged combos were transformed into abilities that boosted melee combos instead...
    so... good luck asking for that!!

ps: so, you picked a major aa and you didn't know what it was doing?? come on!!
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

This guy is a whiner he has posted a ton of threads complaining about this and that. And in none of them has he got his facts right. AA's don't need a respec at all all you need to do is invest time in doing stuff and just put points in the one you want. It's not rocket science.
    Blynd - Official AOC Slacker since April 2008
    Blindrana - Failing to heal since 2008
    Rybekka - failing to tank since forever

can be found in Auraxis killing smurfs and baboons.

Technology is might

Quote Originally Posted by blynd View Post
    This guy is a whiner he has posted a ton of threads complaining about this and that. And in none of them has he got his facts right. AA's don't need a respec at all all you need to do is invest time in doing stuff and just put points in the one you want. It's not rocket science.
    Yep. Anything this dude has said in any thread so far has been nothing but a QQ.

AAs do not need a reset option. They mostly do benefit you and don't take long to get points if you try.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

What the OP doesn't understand is the workings of the AA.
    It is limited not only in the amount of AA's you can put on your perkbar, thus forcing you to make decisions,
    but also the "What do I train" is an integral part of the decision making proces.
    This already starts at the lvl 20 AA's: Do I train magic-resistance? Or do I train CC-resistance?

AA's is in the beginning al about DECISIONS!!
    So respec will (probably) never be available.
    (And imho it never should be )
    Xiuhcoatl, Xipil, Udiya, Zhoerong lvl 80 HoXes .... multi-speccing?
    Gorgophone lvl 80 Barb, Kheiron lvl 80 PoM (Heal?), Uruloki lvl 80 Demo (Nub), Berenike lvl 80 Conq (retired.) All raised on Hyrkania RP-PVE (R.I.P.) server.

[undisclosed] lvl 80 HoX (!), Marbhaisgort lvl 80 Necro (fresh), Chahwuk (ToS)/Merav(Necro) lvl5x (for when I get to do Purist-achievements) Cromites.

Membership valid until 2018-03-16 20:02:55 Got tricked again 2015-12-14

But OP is right about how tooltips giving not enough informations and how most AA's are trash/underpowered for either pve or pvp. Instead of promising more AA to spend, Funcom should fix existing ones.
    They should up to date thoses tooltips by adding numbers, and swap some AA from their locations (TTS, At the gate )

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    If they put in an AA respec option, it should only be purchasable from the item store for around 1000 FP.
    /Agree.

I however do not want a confirmation BOX - because that's simply for Edit by Anzu: Dogs who for some reason cannot not click on the aa they want and I don't believe in rewarding Edit by Anzu: Dogs.
    Last edited by Anzu; 20th August 2014 at 22:45.

Quote Originally Posted by silv3rfawx View Post
    /Agree.

I however do not want a confirmation BOX - because that's simply for Edit by Anzu: Dogs who for some reason cannot not click on the aa they want and I don't believe in rewarding Edit by Anzu: Dogs
    this SOL attitude is community killing.
    Last edited by Anzu; 20th August 2014 at 22:45.

There is no need for a respec option because you are not limited in a aas you can acquire. You can eventually get it all with time and grind. Another pointless thread. Is This Guy trolling? I honestly can't tell.
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Quote Originally Posted by Laethiel View Post
    There is no need for a respec option because you are not limited in a aas you can acquire. You can eventually get it all with time and grind. Another pointless thread. Is This Guy trolling? I honestly can't tell.
    This.
    Respec is needded when you have limitated point, for example you have 79 feat point so you cannot have all and you must do choise, there the respec is need but for AA you have not limits, you have wasted some points? The time will correct that error; respec is really need where you have one permanent choise. For the AA there isnt, first or later you will have all.
    Last edited by zujilin; 27th August 2014 at 14:29.

No to AA respec, but yes for a confirmation popup before you spend AA points.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast