Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SErver MAKE UP

Default SErver MAKE UP

what nationalities are prominent on this server ?!

I think that I am the only dutch in here

ull be suprised of how many dutchies there are. (guessing around 20)

Guess again. I already know about 15 including myself and I sure as hell don't know 3/4 of the server.

To answer the OP
    Main nationalities are:
    - German (from Mithra server)
    - Swedes/Norwegians
    - Russians (From previous Russian server)
    - North Americans (after servermerge)
    - Quite a big Polish community

Rest of the nationalities are there but not enough players, or not clustered together enough to have serious guilds with their own nationality.
    Last edited by Caudilloo; 17th August 2014 at 09:44.

thanks. I may try it , not sure yet

Quote Originally Posted by Utogi View Post
    thanks. I may try it , not sure yet
    Please dont.

in Requiem Nex we have approximately 30-40 Aussies, 20-30 Korean, 40-50 US, and a small number from Brazil and Europe.

Not all are on at the same time, and about 1/3 of that player base are casual (only show for a few hours a week).
    Requiem Nex Combat Monitor | Options not Saving temporary Fix
    Can Devs please fix:
    • new ressurections resetting the currently selected ressurect position
    • loot timeout windows disappearing before progress bar completes when box hasn't been opened quickly

Ronin has a pretty nice mixup; most of them are Germans, but we also have some cool peeps from the US, Iceland, Norway, Switzerland, Spain and the Netherlands.

http://www.ronin-asura.ch/
    "Vɪᴄᴛᴏʀʏ ɪs ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴀʏ ɪᴛ's ᴘʀɪᴄᴇ." - Sᴜɴ Tᴢᴜ

Rᴀɴɢᴇʀ ʙʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜ: Mᴇᴍsʜᴜʀ ʜᴀs ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ 325 ᴅᴀʏs 14 ʜᴏᴜʀs 38 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs 30 sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅs.

I also seen/played with many Greek, Turk and French players.

Necromancing this thread a bit

Today I had a chat with a fellow Dutch player asking me what guild he should join.

Just wondering if there is anyone knows of a guild that has a small Dutch community left? In my guild it is just me and one friend. I know of a couple other Dutch players in Tainted Souls/Awakening of Evo/Knights of Avalon/Ronin and Destiny but all those guilds only have one or two and they are also not very beginner-friendly.

edit: After talking for a bit I now advised him to give Dawnsong a try. Turns out one of their officers is Dutch too. Come out of hiding guys!
    Last edited by Caudilloo; 23rd November 2014 at 23:19.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast