Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SErver MAKE UP

im mexican

i know like other 4 people from here... around 3 from Argentina, and many spaniards... some others are latin americans
    hispanic population is low... at leat for those who are not from europe.
    meh...

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    Necromancing this thread a bit

Today I had a chat with a fellow Dutch player asking me what guild he should join.

Just wondering if there is anyone knows of a guild that has a small Dutch community left? In my guild it is just me and one friend. I know of a couple other Dutch players in Tainted Souls/Awakening of Evo/Knights of Avalon/Ronin and Destiny but all those guilds only have one or two and they are also not very beginner-friendly.

edit: After talking for a bit I now advised him to give Dawnsong a try. Turns out one of their officers is Dutch too. Come out of hiding guys!
    The good old days, sigh. I remember the time of guild Gundermen. Thorsten, Gargske, Sal, Nuup and so many many more. Still log in sometimes and walking in the old guild city. We stopped active playing after the end/merge of gundermen. But sad to say since then not found a mmorpg we had as much fun as in Gundermen. Sigh, those good old days.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12