Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fury Premade Ladder

Default Fury Premade Ladder

Ok so in the interest of keeping up the competetive spirit of pvp I am going to make this thread our unofficial tournament thread. There is no entry fee and no prize for winning. Only the Glory!

Update: I just received word Tomium may offer prizes so once i get more info on that i will update it here.

To join you must gather a team and register HERE This is where all scores will be kept and updated. All players participating must register as well. It's pretty straight forward.

Players can be anyone from your guild or friends. and there is no limit to names you can list. So each guild must pick a captain and co captain and list a roster of players you wish to have involved. Preferred match time window must also be listed here. Sign ups will go through until AFTER THE UPCOMING PVP EVENT. At that point all rosters and teams will be finalized and the tournament will be set. I will schedule the matches via a bracket system that will be made available here as well as match times. You must show up and be ready to play at match time or your team will forfeit. You can pick anyone from your active roster but absolutely no ringers. There is a 24 hour period for new roster additions.

[b]To get score credit. Final score screenshots are mandatory. Use of ringers not on your roster will disqualify your match win and you will forfeit. You may play short manned.

So lets see how many teams we can get. List below as follows

Team name or Guild name (Guilds may form more than one team but cannot share a roster, Players from different guilds can form a team as well. If you wish to volunteer for a particular team discuss it with them. Custom Team Names are encouraged. Alts can be used) Only submissions from elected captains will be posted.

Preferred Play Window (must be a 4 hour window)

Captain

Co Captain (Your team captain or co captain must be present during matches)

Roster(No limit to how many characters you can add but there will be a 24 hour period to add new members to your roster.

I will update the list and the games will begin Monday following the pvp event.

Any suggestions or questions do not hesitate. But no flaming or trolling.

Rules subject to change

The games will go as follows

Round Robin Style tournament
    Winners will be Determined by which team has the most points across all games played. Every team will play every other team at least once.

Round 1 Deathmatch Totem Torrent - Most Kills wins
    Round 2 Capture the Flag Blood Ravine - Most Caps Wins
    Round 3 - Tie Breaker - Either Deathmatch Hallowed Vaults or Capture the Flag Hallowed Vaults. To be voted on by both teams. If agreement on tie breaker game type cannot be met a coin will be flipped in game and sides called.

This is subject to change based on feedback.
    Last edited by Laethiel; 18th August 2014 at 21:05.
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

AoC Premade Tourney sign up Page

Go here and register your teams.
    Last edited by Laethiel; 18th August 2014 at 22:37.

Reserved
    Tenchar

Edit by Anzu: Off-topic
    Last edited by Anzu; 15th August 2014 at 17:04.

We Will have a team or two I will edit this post with our rosters
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

start tournament AFTER pvp events are over, i need my pvp xp to hit pvp 10

Quote Originally Posted by openworldpvp View Post
    start tournament AFTER pvp events are over, i need my pvp xp to hit pvp 10
    Excellent suggestion this will be made so. I will update the op to reflect the change. Thank you sir.

Cool

I'll be off the next couple of weeks if anyone needs me for their team
    Nojoda pvp 10 Barb
    Pooba pvp 10 Pom
    Elosso pvp 10 BS
    Kotech pvp 10 DT
    Deeky pvp 8 Necro
    Beefstikk pvp 10 Guard
    Beefchief pvp 10 Conq
    Denoid pvp 8 Ranger
    Mousecop pvp 9 Hox