Orda Boia - Guild Trailer Video

http://youtu.be/sY9BWAJy94I

Scenes from an amazing game (AoC, of course!), epic music, lots of fun and even a tribute to Mortal Kombat: Just in time for the 5th anniversary of Age of Conan and our guild Orda Boia (yep, we've been there from the start), I produced a whopping guild video with many of our members over several weeks before releasing it in May 2013. The main goal was - of course - to present ourselves, the way we are and what we stand for.

As the original video with German text has reached almost 500 views by now on YouTube, and the AoC community is growing together internationally, I thought it would be time to present this masterpiece to the world (*cough* No false modesty here...), including English subtitles.

I hope you'll have as much fun watching it as we had making the video. (There is about one minute of outtakes at the end of the video that I didn't dare to translate... it's mostly situation comedy with TS talk and some unused scenes.)

I've already got ideas for a follow-up guild trailer (in a completely different way) but unfortunately I'm mostly short on time lately - something called work takes way too much of my precious time (and then there are Raids, RP, and all that AoC stuff...).

Coryan
Warrior, Bard, Historian and Officer of OrdaBoia

PS: My advice - play it loud. The music is really great.