Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PVE on fury

Default PVE on fury

This is not a cry post skip to end if you cant hadle words.

Sadly I have been away from aoc for a couple of months, however the announcement of T5 and release of first fight on Testlive gave me a ich that needs scratching.

Most veteran players as myself have done most pve content back and forth, and then back and forth again. However it is my concern that the gap between veteran players and new is colapsing and lack of population make is so that to many peoples discontent the Continuity of pve has been broken, and to that effect guild stopped Raiding and 6 mans stopped happening especially in global.

Im aware that pve gear lost appeal due to recent pvp gear revamp, however I still dont want to see pve disapear from Fury.

Im writing this post in hopes to find either new players who are interrested in exploring pve, or flat out bored people who wanna have some fun on Ts while farming some tokens and mastery

During this week I'll be online most of the time farming World boss like a no lifer, Im game for whatever people need, conquering the old world, escavators, Tian/ai.
    Sidar
    Latulla
    Windborn
    Sirad
    Or you can just join Interloper's teamspeak(old rakdos current bare femur)

If you are considering joining, I can help with pve specc and with your class to my best of my ability.
    hopefully with dedication and not alot of wipes we can revive pve a little bit.

See you soon !!
    Sidar

Edit by Anzu: The official language of the forum is English. If you want to post in another language, you need to post the translation in English too.
    Last edited by Anzu; 11th August 2014 at 12:29.
    Шторм-кнут

Sounds like you should be on Crom Sidar, like the rest of the crazy wb farmers.
    Kinaputten

+1 sidar

We need pve too on Fury.

I play more in PvP than in PvE and I think Funcom should make an effort for the PvP ... who really needs it for so long.
    (Reference my posts on the Testlive forum // in "PvE focus again")

BUT I also think, for a balanced game, the Pve raids must survive.

I therefore welcome the initiative of Sidar.
    PvE raids should not die on Fury.

RQ : In addition, as equipment T4 PVP is not born (Funcom : -1 !), the only way to get high stuff is still to do Pve T4 raids .

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Battleaxe View Post
    +1 sidar

We need pve too on Fury.

I play more in PvP than in PvE and I think Funcom should make an effort for the PvP ... who really needs it for so long.
    (Reference my posts on the Testlive forum // in "PvE focus again")

BUT I also think, for a balanced game, the Pve raids must survive.

I therefore welcome the initiative of Sidar.
    PvE raids should not die on Fury.

RQ : In addition, as equipment T4 PVP is not born (Funcom : -1 !), the only way to get high stuff is still to do Pve T4 raids .

totally true, Funcom is going to pull off the raid T5, but still nothing on the promised September pvpT4, at the time still on our pvp T3 can also see entries pve lol, maybe I did not understand but Funcom plans to give new sets T4 pvp with the new sistem of crafting, still no mini unchained, still no gold reward or incentive type 2 token for mini tournaments, no option to score in mini pug with 2-3 friends ??
    at Funcom -1 for the slow work!
    PS AOC is always the best game of this style about the graphics and movements pvp, but who pays for pvp like me would love to be lightly regarded by the developers with a simple answer to our questions!

Sidar pls. You on wrong server for pve.
    My 500 cents.

Bare Femur, not a bad name. Not yet as good as Roaring Mushrooms but getting close hehe.

For PvE, not up for raids (too tediousà) but i'll definetly do a few HM now and then. But don't count on me for KK runs with ppl on /follow and a silent TS
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Can we leave Crom out of this thread?

It'd be good for the server to have a bit more pve. Not sure how much or how little interest there is for it but I know that there's plenty of people like me who are just doing pvp now but are not against doing some decent pve now and then.

Not sure how easy that would be to organize when it comes to raids though, Fury seems to have a good balance between EU and US players nowadays so timezones might be a big issue for 24 man content.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

its easier then you think kalston , and we know enough ppl to do it also , you just need to set a date and you can start if you combine ppl from diferent guilds you can get a raidforce real quick without dragging ppl into 1 big guild

I dont get what is wrong with pve on fury!!

how can the discusion go into crom? what if crom had no minigames ? or sieges, I think some Cromians would write the exact same thing I did but for pvp

Either way its nice to see some people interrested, Hit me up ingame
    Im up this afternoon, and my demo needs mastery.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast