Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pvp event

Quote Originally Posted by CirithGorgor View Post
    When an event starts/is about to start you'll also get onscreen messages telling you where and what event type it is.

For most of the events its advisable to try and join a team.

There are of course improvements that could be made to the communication but a big part of that comes down to resources mostly on the gui side.
    One thing, could you maybe do so those onscreen messages also appear as messages in the system channel?

Many of us disable onscreen messages not to get spammed with info about combos and abilities not being available at a given time. You could just have them in a chat window but then the event messages drown in the other messages. Having them in system channel would help a lot.
    Last edited by Sifie; 22nd August 2014 at 09:30.

managed to get into some groups so the experience was a lot better ....we won most matches although i only got 1 victory point so a loooong way to go before i can get one of the nice social things

Quote Originally Posted by Pogec View Post
    You are complaining about 24 ppl zergs and pvp oriented guilds, so I assume you are talking about Fury, quick question: why do you do that on Crom (PvE) forums?

As for event on Crom, I spent most of the yesterdays afternoon and evening there and had a lot fun, too bad Ronin guys were inviting all the randoms on sight trying to have as many ppl as possible to zerg the competition. Good thing on the other hand is it doesnt really affect the events, because the raid gets split, also since you can join minigames from CE and there is like 20-25 minute waiting period between the events, you can avoid this resspad zerg alltogether.
    No issues at fury at all. Discoverers generally bring a small army of 10-18 guys, but nothing we cant handle with a balanced 6 man group ^^

Besides the trolling, its easy enough to find ppl to fight off the zergs.

Usually Discoverers have small team (from 2 to 6 ppl) and goes overnumbered by The Law or others and then we try to get same numbers. I can name that ppl who always doing pvp and its really small numbers. We are weak guild in pvp coz have no team leaders for pvp and we all are noobs :> Just have 1 raid leader who plays on sieges and pve raids but rarely do daily pvp. It is really shame for you guys that we can make you stand on respad with same numbers but with all that 8-10 pvp guys on your side. It makes you worse noobs than we are :>
    Last edited by Jerohn; 22nd August 2014 at 17:17.

Been doing this event on and off since wednesday. Been alot of good fights. Funcom has really pulled something good out of the hat. I think when ppl start grouping again, wich has been ruined by the pug minis, the event in ce will be a even greater.
    [Group] [Invitmi]: HELP ME ****ING RETARDS [Group] [Demoterror]: I dont want to help u **** retards. that sounds disgusting

I know, it's so terrible to see people joining events like they're pugs. It's like we forgot it was possible to group for pvp, go on teamspeak and move together ^_^

Group the **** up, but dont zerg the **** out of ppl.

Well i have been fighting vs discoverers many times☺ rly good fighting spirit ive been fighting them 1vs6 1vs3 1vs5 and 6 vs 6 and 10vs 6.
    To mention who is the zerger does not matter, what matters is i kill u all☺

😆

I rly enjoy open world fights in fury these days☺
    Tnx too all who participates☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Currently on Crom with BK zones a lot of players turn blue if they're grouped with a guildie of yours that has the lead.

I feel like guildtag should not matter in PvP events. Does more harm than good cause of this BK zone mechanic to allow easier sieges.

Wanna be with guildies? you make a guildgroup.

At least the case for Crom.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123