Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pvp event

I advice to avoid anything more than 6 people groups.

Sure if opponents go 2 or more groups, you should too, but the more people the harder to organize with everyone in teamspeak.

Not to mention in some events you can't all "win".

Events can be really fun when there's multiple factions all figthing eachother (with 6 man, ideally), instead of all joining the zergs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurvi View Post

Events can be really fun when there's multiple factions all figthing eachother (with 6 man, ideally), instead of all joining the zergs.
    this is what i was hoping for but it was just one group vs the left overs lol and when the 3 of us was on ress pad, fed up of the farm they just stood around waiting lol

would be great to see lots of groups all fighting and having fun but i guess this is crom afteral, i just gonna do minis as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonidus View Post
    would be great to see lots of groups all fighting and having fun but i guess this is crom afteral, i just gonna do minis as usual.
    It's kind of the problem on this game. Most people would like the same thing. But few are willing to organize themselves. Most join these events like they join minis. :/
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

It's up to certain individual to assemble your forces/friends, and consider who you invite and not, to avoid excessive zerging.

Had plenty good fights already this morning.

Don't give up. Just organize a bit better. It's easy if you want it to be.

there is alot of zergs, people start off on equal terms but the second they start dying its mass inviting.

groups gets divided on events but its really bugged and they change from friendly/enemies all the time.

u also get heals from other groups
    Kinaputten

im just seeing people get farmed when they trying to get quests....forget trying to actually read the quest lol

this is a easy fix.disable raids in the pvp event zones.
    Rage:GanksKahn pvp 8 Tos:fails at healing

Quote Originally Posted by Gkahn View Post
    then a lot of the people wont go as they only going in raids atm to zerg its a fun killer for people not in pvp orientated guilds and bars all access to this content.

I dont the same mini games for years now and totally bored with them. Getting to the point of moving on i think.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonidus View Post
    then a lot of the people wont go as they only going in raids atm to zerg its a fun killer for people not in pvp orientated guilds and bars all access to this content.

I dont the same mini games for years now and totally bored with them. Getting to the point of moving on i think.
    You are complaining about 24 ppl zergs and pvp oriented guilds, so I assume you are talking about Fury, quick question: why do you do that on Crom (PvE) forums?

As for event on Crom, I spent most of the yesterdays afternoon and evening there and had a lot fun, too bad Ronin guys were inviting all the randoms on sight trying to have as many ppl as possible to zerg the competition. Good thing on the other hand is it doesnt really affect the events, because the raid gets split, also since you can join minigames from CE and there is like 20-25 minute waiting period between the events, you can avoid this resspad zerg alltogether.
    Pogecor - PvP 10 Guardian
    Micinecka - PvP 10 Priest of Mitra
    Pichalka - PvP 10 Assassin

Quote Originally Posted by Gkahn View Post
    Nah, ppl who want the easy way, faceroll or whatever, will allways find a way. For example if one guild brings like 20 ppl, they can still fight together even without being in raid, while other ppl from various guilds would not be able to join up and fight them. So disabling raids would actually be a great help for those zergers.
    Pogecor - PvP 10 Guardian
    Micinecka - PvP 10 Priest of Mitra
    Pichalka - PvP 10 Assassin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast