Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: world boss white sands.

Default world boss white sands.

Really Funcom... REALLY!! Just when i think your starting to do things right. 20 or less ppl an instance. You know how popular these are and you pull that. Great idea. Great. Pat on backs for you.

So many instances that now they have numbers, ran out of the greek alphabet...instance 21 anyone?

Can't imagine it on Fury.

Lol. Yeah, it was bad on Fury last month during the PvP event. Super hard to find good PvP because everyone was split up between so many instances. Pretty lame. The cap (and # of people before another instance is created) should be raised by a lot, it's a pretty big area..

Yeah, this is pretty bad. Took me about an hour to get into an instance with a WB and we have been fighting the WB for 50 minutes now and the boss is at 60%. I had to take a break, stretch, get a drink, alt tab out log on forums post.
    This is soooo painful that I would have logged off 30 minutes ago but Im stuck in combat and cant log off. This is really really bad.

edit: I had to zone out of white sands just to log off. I could not handle fighting a WB for more than 55 minutes!

A total waste of 2+ hours I wish I had back to do over.
    Last edited by kinlock; 6th August 2014 at 04:03.

I agree, its a long boring fight and took something that was really fun for the community away and turned it into the imp fight on steroids.
    Folks really enjoyed this event and would spend hours in game, looking forward to finding that special box instead of their 15th electric boogie. Now I can't imagine anyone doing more than killing it because they want the cape.
    The under level 80 players have never been a problem before, but with the limited room in the instance losing that DPS makes it even more painful, I logged on for one kill, saw the second boss get to 88 percent and said.....well you don't wanna know what I said as I was logging off. Its not fun and its a big waste of my time.
    Last edited by sugarspice; 6th August 2014 at 05:20.

Are you kidding me Funcom? Putting a boss with A HUGE AMOUNT OF HP AND PUTTING IT IN A PLACE LIKE WSI? Are you guys insane, that's a horrible idea. Lower the HP on this guy.

I was in one instance and it took 20 minutes to get down 10 percent. I saw lvl 19 on ress pad and saw a couple lvl 50s and such. It got so bad I suicide and changed instances.

WB is a big draw for me but not this thing. I hope to get the 18 alts I have keyed but idk about anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    I was in one instance and it took 20 minutes to get down 10 percent. I saw lvl 19 on ress pad and saw a couple lvl 50s and such. It got so bad I suicide and changed instances.

WB is a big draw for me but not this thing. I hope to get the 18 alts I have keyed but idk about anything else.
    I hope that FC will be somewhat fast-reacting like they (kinda) have been recently and do a quick hotfix. I can't imagine changing the player cap per instance in a zone would be too difficult..

In the time I've been on I've only been able to tag 3 toons.

The only "somewhat decent" instance I had where everyone wasn't kiting the boss around like they were having seizures and couldn't control the keyboard was on my level 71 PoM. I say "somewhat decent" because it still took about 25 minutes to kill the boss.

I ended up committing suicide on the instance directly following the "decent instance fight" after what I swear was over 40 minutes of useless fighting with the boss not even at 50%.

My suggestion: hotfix this before day 2 of the world boss ends and either cut the bosses HP in half, stick it in a new spot, or increase instance sizes.

At this point I'll tag the one last toon I give enough of a crap about to wait an hour to get into an instance and then spend another hour fighting and then go play another game for the rest of the week. Or I can just hit it once, stand on the rezpad they drag it to, and go paint my nails while people kite the boss around mindlessly.
    Last edited by Artemisia; 6th August 2014 at 06:07.

hello crom , welcome to fury world bosses

done three world bosses tonight, 2 fury, 1 crom and this is the first time i can say fury killed it faster

but however, it sucks hard, during the pvp even it was already posted and i guess they have done nothing with it
    Last edited by Pimmz; 6th August 2014 at 06:02.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast