Thread: mouse problem

Default mouse problem

hi,

i use a razer naga. all buttons works fine on desktop and ingame, except when i want to move my char forward.
    left is turning the view and right turning the char. pushing both together should move my char forward. but suddently my char interrupts, stops or
    delays the movement. its unplayable now and im freaking out. i tried to change mouse settings: frame rate, sensitivity down. aoc.exe mouse setting.
    new drivers for graphic card and mouse. no win tablet mode. vsync on/off. usb power control. new aoc download. the win 8 help for mouse issues.
    the desktop display settings (100% resolution issue, acceleration...). now i changed to win 10 and still the same problem.

pls help me out. thx for support

I would try same mouse in AOC on a different computer. Naga is not made to last (internet is full of threads like this http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6231594239) so its quite possible you have hardware issue aka the mouse itself is broken.
    Retired

First I'd say check your keybinds.
    If they're all good, you've learned your lesson. Buy just about anything other than a Razer, hell you could buy a $5 azza mouse and it would last longer.

I use the same mouse in same way and have had similar problems. I keep a small paint brush handy to keep the laser clean as it can become coated with dust and grime, and will not respond properly when I try to move my character. After a brush, problem goes away for a while. I've also started to wear a glove to keep the mouse pad from getting dirty. I cut a big hole in the thumb and straight across the top below all the fingers, so mostly only my palm is covered and I can press all the mouse buttons easily. It was a bit awkward the first few times while I experimented with the cuts, but now I feel naked if I forget to put it on before I start playing.

My Razer Taipan has been good for about a year now. Expensive ones are better I guess. Oh, Naga is an expensive one. Nevermind.. Update that Razer Synapse program maybe?

keybinds checked, laser cleaned, razer synapse up to date. i will go for a test on another computer if i get the chance.
    thanks for ideas