Thread: Cross Server Tech

Default Cross Server Tech

Any news on the Cross Server Tech???
    Where is and when happens LAST phase which was announced???

phase 2 is not even finished yet ..
    Its not decided what happens with rage
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Taking way too long for this. All Funcom resources should be focused on this game for rest of the year instead of TSW.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    Taking way too long for this. All Funcom resources should be focused on this game for rest of the year instead of TSW.
    Agreed. Dragon's Spine still isn't complete over a year and a half after the first portion of it launched. I understand resources are slim, but the updates are coming at a snail's pace. Problem is that The Secret World will have the same issue if they just halt development on Tokyo (being released in portions like Dragon's Spine) to work on Age of Conan. But yeah, I feel that they should finish the current issue of TSW and shift active development to AoC until Dragon's Spine is complete. It's unfair to AoC subscribers to delay development any longer.

There is not gonna be cross server tech, like 2 servers left, no reason to waste resources on that. Sometimes i think it was most likely just an excuse to move EU servers to US, or at least main thing of that process was actually to get servers moved, not cross tech itself. Now we are stuck with high ping and broken promise.

Quote Originally Posted by Norther View Post
    Sometimes i think it was most likely just an excuse to move EU servers to US, or at least main thing of that process was actually to get servers moved, not cross tech itself. Now we are stuck with high ping and broken promise.
    Sadly, what you think have sense.