Thread: Experienced guard LF ending content guild

Default Experienced guard LF ending content guild

Hello GL/RL/Recruiter .... like the tittle says, looking for an ending content guild US EST time, im an experienced guard in pretty much the whole content of the game, as well have others toons very well geared.

Thanks.
    Josephuss.
    Last edited by Josephuss; 28th July 2014 at 21:04.

For US timezone players, there's really only 2 options: RA and Prophets.

Our raid times are Tue and Wed 9 EST start, clearing both T4 and T3.5 over those 2 days.

We also do other raids throughout the week, such as T3 on Sunday.

Q tal Jose si quieres venir para ra dime y yo pongo la recomendacion
    Be a la website the ra
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=144757
    Applica y ya vemos este gremio esta perron ya veras Ora
    Q Estes bien

So very sad. When I started playing this game back in 2010 there were at least 7 end game guilds in wiccana alone, not to mention cimmeria, which had tons of active guilds as well and set, with another 4-5 strong guilds. Heck I still rejoice on those fun guild braws on CE: DF vs RA vs TEG with Tater Salad, and other minor guilds joining the mix, which inevitably ended up in massive global qq, and some sense of competition. Fun times. Now, three years later we're down to 2 active end game guilds in us...hope they last a while.

and welcome back Jose! Hope to see you in game bud!

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgaarr View Post
    So very sad. When I started playing this game back in 2010 there were at least 7 end game guilds in wiccana alone, not to mention cimmeria, which had tons of active guilds as well and set, with another 4-5 strong guilds. Heck I still rejoice on those fun guild braws on CE: DF vs RA vs TEG with Tater Salad, and other minor guilds joining the mix, which inevitably ended up in massive global qq, and some sense of competition. Fun times. Now, three years later we're down to 2 active end game guilds in us...hope they last a while.

and welcome back Jose! Hope to see you in game bud!
    Yes, the US raid scene is very sad. Hell, we might as well be in the same guild now and just run east coast, west coast, and weekend raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Yes, the US raid scene is very sad. Hell, we might as well be in the same guild now and just run east coast, west coast, and weekend raids.
    It's so true. It might actually be the only way for NA to be somewhat competitive in progression once T5 comes around.

There's Obsidian Dragon as well... They've had varying degrees of success in T4, though I don't think they've progressed passed every encounter and definitely don't have the first three bosses on farm.
    If you're a really solid player I would definitely recommend both RA and Prophets
    Wabajack, Demonologist
    Wabbajabba, Dark Templar
    Wabbaguard, Guardian
    Mastablastaa, Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    I hate that this is so true. I've played this game for many years and for most of it have raided west coast times while living in the east coast time zone.

I blame AOC for the raccoon eyes I now have from lack of sleep.
    Soullostt PVP9 Demo
    and 11 others I play here and there.

not fc's fault that usa is so freaking huge. ;b