Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: PUG mini games HAS TO GO.

Default PUG mini games HAS TO GO.

After doing 1 week of pvp festivals, logged in today did my first pug mini game.

2 people instantly went afk no they are not low pvp level, they are infact pvp 8 and 10. 1 other player decided not to play his class so he can piss off rest of us. It end up being a mini game of 6v3.

Funcom I don't know how long it is going to take for you to realize that pug mini game is killing your pvp, and is doing it fast. It really has to go, so sick and tired of players INSTANTLY going afk for 20 minutes, I don't even understand the process that goes into their head.

For people going afk on minis, you can report them and the game masters SHOULD punish the player with block and things like that, it already happened before.

You are asking for premades because you want to sign up with your team and **** solo players. If that happens, i'm the one asking "premades has to go".

Please, don't be such a kid. If you are unhappy with something, give a little time and try again later. Just because you had 1 mini that doesn't mean everybody is having the same problem as you.

Just did another mini, opponent team has 5 we have 5, Their barb left the match at 5% hp left them down 1. GG

Quote Originally Posted by Lerael View Post
    For people going afk on minis, you can report them and the game masters SHOULD punish the player with block and things like that, it already happened before.

You are asking for premades because you want to sign up with your team and **** solo players. If that happens, i'm the one asking "premades has to go".

Please, don't be such a kid. If you are unhappy with something, give a little time and try again later. Just because you had 1 mini that doesn't mean everybody is having the same problem as you.
    Its not just 1 mini, its been like this for years. Its gotten extremely worse in the past months on fury. Everyone can see it.

PUG mini has to go, or be fixed. Im not asking for full premades back because it is too late. Maybe sign up with 1 friend in 2s that'd really change things a lot.

Either way this game is done for.

Last night, 5 on 3. I'm on team of 3. They don't go for flag and try to farm us. Soon we get 3 more and push back. Gg by both sides, no one dropping, except vlove, who then sat in global and begged for a guild.

minis are fine. Do premades if you want something else.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    Last night, 5 on 3. I'm on team of 3. They don't go for flag and try to farm us. Soon we get 3 more and push back. Gg by both sides, no one dropping, except vlove, who then sat in global and begged for a guild.

minis are fine. Do premades if you want something else.
    Minis are not fine. I cannot believe you think minis are fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryiuu View Post
    Minis are not fine. I cannot believe you think minis are fine.
    It's true: minis are not fine most of the time.
    It's all an balancing issue. As there are many low level players which are often in one group while in the other group all high levels are placed.
    The problem with afkers is easy to workaround as I asked for it 2 years ago: after 30 seconds of inactivity a timer (like the ress timer) pops up and count down for 20 seconds for the kick off the match.

After doing 1 week of pvp festivals, logged in today did my first pug mini game.

2 people instantly went afk no they are not low pvp level, they are infact pvp 8 and 10. 1 other player decided not to play his class so he can piss off rest of us. It end up being a mini game of 6v3.

Funcom I don't know how long it is going to take for you to realize that pug mini game is killing your pvp, and is doing it fast. It really has to go, so sick and tired of players INSTANTLY going afk for 20 minutes, I don't even understand the process that goes into their head.
    agreed.

afks/leavers is worse today the ever. and that includes back when full premades where allowed.

at least allow groups of 3 to sign because this is getting stupid and boring as hell. 99% of pvpers have already quit, 1% is not far off it.

but yea, 12 months and aoc will shut down regardless of what happens in minis, 24months at the very very most.

Top funny thing : "people" will farm the 3 guys playing and not try to chase their afker.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

pvp festival is nothing more than farming chars and gaining loads of undeserved pvp lvls, tokens etc...comparing to this, bori digging is a joke...so ur the last person that should complain about anything regarding pvp, even sheaty minis
    Marny----> Imarny
    Amongst our weaponry are such diverse elements as: fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, and almost fanatical devotion to the Pope,and nice red uniforms.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast