Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Transfers

Quote Originally Posted by Geldour View Post
    we both know that everyone on rage also has characters elsewhere, they are the ones that choose to farm alts uncontested instead of playing on fury.
    If you have a pvp 7-9 on Rage and a pvp 3 on Fury, which would you play? If you want to gain pvp exp fast, you have to win the events. Unless your instance swapping to avoid pvp, your not going to win much with groups of pvp 3s in blue gear...

Just saying, if those players can agree to play normally I wouldn't have a problem with transfers. But if they bring the Rage culture over then let them stay. I don't see them changing though, and I don't see Funcom opening up transfers either.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    If you have a pvp 7-9 on Rage and a pvp 3 on Fury, which would you play? If you want to gain pvp exp fast, you have to win the events. Unless your instance swapping to avoid pvp, your not going to win much with groups of pvp 3s in blue gear...

Just saying, if those players can agree to play normally I wouldn't have a problem with transfers. But if they bring the Rage culture over then let them stay. I don't see them changing though, and I don't see Funcom opening up transfers either.
    the pvp 3 on fury.

the pvp 3 on fury.
    It wasn't a question to be answered...lol
    Doomsayer 2008

why? you sick of bori farming white sands now?

every time i log onto rage i see people in WS, 6 in a group and 1 alt to farm.

do you really think they would ever let rage come to fury considering all the exploiting/alt farming thats gone on?
    Alt farming/exploiting has been around on every server for years and you no doubt have no idea about me.my guild is dead on this server Mr.allknowing.if you see me in w/s its with who ever i can find to group with so i can fight kobk who has THE 6 guys farming 1 alt.next time get some facts about me before you act like Edit by Anzu: Dog. You seriously thought that we wouldn't spot the word because you used an "@" instead of an "a" ?.i just want people to fight thats not the same 6 every night.
    Last edited by Anzu; 21st July 2014 at 17:43.
    Rage:GanksKahn pvp 8 Tos:fails at healing

i have a pvp 10 sin and a pvp 4 demo

im not lvling another sin or demo, ever

LET ME TRANSFER

rage's hacking bunch have gone to crom where theres a thriving hacking population.

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    i have a pvp 10 sin and a pvp 4 demo

im not lvling another sin or demo, ever

LET ME TRANSFER

rage's hacking bunch have gone to crom where theres a thriving hacking population.
    Pot calling the kettle black?

I don't know what you guys are talking about, saying that Rage is full of alt farmers, hackers, etc. The same people that used to hack in Rage are now in Fury.

Also, the pvp level is higher in Rage than in Fury, but sadly we need transfers because Rage is dead now.

Quote Originally Posted by abob123 View Post
    I don't know what you guys are talking about, saying that Rage is full of alt farmers, hackers, etc. The same people that used to hack in Rage are now in Fury.

Also, the pvp level is higher in Rage than in Fury, but sadly we need transfers because Rage is dead now.
    your pvp 3 conq is scarey enough, keep your main on rage! eee

Right now there's just 1 lvl 80 online in Rage.

Quote Originally Posted by abob123 View Post
    Right now there's just 1 lvl 80 online in Rage.
    haha, doesnt surprise me, and whoever it is online i kinda feel sorry for him, kinda.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast