Thread: PVP festival suggestion.

Default PVP festival suggestion.

Greetings,

Please, Funcom, once an event has started, make all the water surrounding the event area turn into lava, this will prevent people from jumping to it when they are going to die.

P.S: Sadly, I know this will probably not happen because if funcom actually did this, most of fury's 'pvpers' would quit the game.

Quote Originally Posted by abob123 View Post
    Greetings,

Please, Funcom, once an event has started, make all the water surrounding the event area turn into lava, this will prevent people from jumping to it when they are going to die.

P.S: Sadly, I know this will probably not happen because if funcom actually did this, most of fury's 'pvpers' would quit the game.
    i think that when the event starts a wall should go up ( like in the khemi arena) so people can not run out of the area ( or into the water)

Greetings,

As a ranger, I don't care where you try to run. Pew pew

false.

/10