Thread: Are EPIC PvP inst. pemanently disabled?

Question Are EPIC PvP inst. pemanently disabled?

On PvP servers are Epic instances permanently disabled? I have been playing this game since beta. The last few years,on and off. And I've always enjoyed doing lowbie loot runs on epic white sands, wildlands, Khopshief, ect ect. Now it seems we cant loot run for blues?

There has always been a lowbie community for PvP LvL 19-25 and now with 80s in WS and no Epic inst is seems like FC is trying herd people up to 80. I DO NOT play AoC for lvl 80 content, as well as many others. Lowbie PvP has always been for the people that don't have time to develop a lvl 80.I mean in 2-3 (at-your-leisure)days you can have a nice competitive 19 In which you can hop on get in a few duels/battles/minis ect, now it seems all that is squashed. This will be the nail in the coffen for AoC and I.

(Please before people start commenting on this like "What's a matter? Cant handle 80 PvP" blah blah blah ...I've heard it all before and I've had MANY 80s.) I'm very old school and I LOVED when AoC wasn't "PvP GEAR" driven. So all I see is a LvL 80 hamster wheel in which I want nothing to do with. I loved AoC for the fact that I could play it MY WAY at a low level and have no reason to lvl up.

Summery:
    Will Epic modes ever be enabled on PvP servers?

Can we at least have the default versions back for epic only?(You know with out the new content)

Thanks.

Completely agree with your points. When i brought this up earlier, of course the very existance of a community who does not want to lvl to 80 was denied. I find this trend of "herding to 80" quite disturbing too. They should bother more on fixing things and creating things than trying to control their playerbase.

Having the new pvp quests give pve xp for completion (i do not mean the delivery) is a similar issue.

They can do it, because they did it different on occasion in the past (scaling instances in gateway to khitai and turan, new quests in eiglo etc.).

It is sad, because each area and bracket in both pvp and pve has its charme and plays differently.