Thread: Requiem Nex

Default Requiem Nex

Requiem Nex is a hardcore guild aimed at conquering the top 10% of content Age of Conan has to offer. We have T4 on farm in our main raid, and are working hard to get that happening in our 2nd T4 raid.

We offer late night oceanic (GMT +7 through GMT +9 nights) and peak & late night US raids (to suit both US west and east coast players).

Currently we're looking for more aussie/oceanic raiders that would like to do T4 at night. We are not looking for casual players.

More information can be found on our website http://www.requiemnex.com
    Last edited by Scaevacas; 6th March 2013 at 16:51.

Talking

Scaevacas make RN EU raids happen so I can actually get some Fing T4 gear xD
    Pontuz - HoX
    Ponthus - Demo
    Pondtus - DT
    + plenty of alts like everyone else

Dont forget all the koreans that play at that time
    The Covenant of Hoisting Social Rejects

http://www.twitch.tv/nukeyys

Oh yeah I love arguing with squares in my chat box O.o
    Pontuz - HoX
    Ponthus - Demo
    Pondtus - DT
    + plenty of alts like everyone else

I'm more than happy to open up a solid EU raiding portion to my guild. It would fill the 3am - 8am gap we currently have very nicely and it would make us 24/7 busy guild to complement our existing US EST, US WST, and AU parts.

We're currently happy with our numbers and are not recruiting more for AU/US timezones. Come server merge, and I'll open up recruitment for EU timezones. I will say though, there is always room for strong veteran players.
    Last edited by Scaevacas; 15th May 2013 at 12:10.

Default Hello Old Friends!

Hey Scaev! Good to see that there are still a few people around that I played the game with. Not much time to do any game playing, just thought I would pop in and say hi. Posey.
    SocialRejects

Default Returning player looking for a guild

Hi, I'm a aussie looking for a guild. I am reliable and serious about raiding. I have a full Khitai HoX main and T3/Khitai guard and POM. Happy to rank up any class where required. Let me know if your recruiting.