Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Transfer My Barbarian to Crom Server...

Default Transfer My Barbarian to Crom Server...

Can my male Barbarian class Cimmerian warrior somehow be transfered to the Crom PvE server folks???, players keep on killing him on the annoying PvP Fury server!

Quote Originally Posted by Corak73 View Post
    Can my male Barbarian class Cimmerian warrior somehow be transfered to the Crom PvE server folks???, players keep on killing him on the annoying PvP Fury server!
    It costs like 20 euros I guess. You can do it via the accountpage on ageofconan.com

From this
    Fury server is amazingly superior than Crom server!
    to this

And aren't you like under lvl 20 or something? Why not just make a new toon on Crom then?
    ::: HoX :::

Fury server would be very acceptable by me if the pop in players on Fury would just simply "STOP" randomly attacking and killing my character in various areas in the game folks!
    Last edited by Corak73; 19th July 2014 at 02:33.

by the way, if your toon is still low level, i think it would be easier to just make a new one on crom...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Its pvp server you have to be mentally prepared for that, if you feel like pvp at end game and max level and in open world map,

do what my friends are doing rite now, they all lvl ing at chrom, once max lvl and gear ready...then Fury will be our Bloodbath arena.

Or just choose chrom and you will be safe the whole time. Anyway keep playing, we need more and more players in AoC.

Fury server would be very acceptable by me if the pop in players on Fury would just simply "STOP" randomly attacking and killing my character in various areas in the game folks!
    Don't want to be dead all the time? Simple!

Don't roll a toon on a PvP-server, since people there WILL kill you upon sight! And do it over and over and over and over again if you whine about it!
    Battleaxe Brain Surgeons Rides Again!

Wharrgharbl (80 Axemurdering maniac Barb)
    Ikoim (80 Conq)
    Hazakahn (80 ToSspot)
    Kegh (80 Beer Shaman)
    Vachir (80 Guardian)
    Mivat (80 Necromancer)
    A horde of other alts...

Default or....

Anytime I noob out on pvp server I join a pvp guild. Then whenever I am being bugged.. guess what ? I can tell my bloodthirsty guild brothers to come get them!

Everyone is happy this way; I get to level... the griefer gets to run around and usually gets killed - he gets his pvp, my guildies get to kill dummies and protect their own- they get their pvp

Quote Originally Posted by greebler View Post
    Anytime I noob out on pvp server I join a pvp guild. Then whenever I am being bugged.. guess what ? I can tell my bloodthirsty guild brothers to come get them!

Everyone is happy this way; I get to level... the griefer gets to run around and usually gets killed - he gets his pvp, my guildies get to kill dummies and protect their own- they get their pvp
    This should be posted, and you have to read and agree, before entering pvp server.

This will eliminate a lot of whining. Giggity.

My character is currently at lvl (17) in AoC and when I attempt to join a PvP Guild in the game "no" guild member ever accepts my character into a guild.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast