Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on update 4.3 so far

Game randomly crashes to my desktop screen after the update patch folks, I myself "cannot" stablely play AoC noww because of the update!, my drivers are already updated correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Bendowill View Post
    Is Ursine Crush of BS bugged now or is it only me who has a problem with the game. There is no animation for Ursine crush anymore...
    Yeah it ninja disappeared for me aswell

Shhhh... It's a ninja buff.. Now it's harder to predict..
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Quote Originally Posted by -Meh- View Post
    I don't see a nerf for the ranger.
    TTS shot was ok till you had deadly draw on 5 points. Pretty much guarantied crit chance on penetration shot. Plus Jarring shot gives you a nice additional stun.
    But I guess pin down and TTS will still do for most as well XD
    I saw less rangers in mini games yesterday the whole evening than in one mini the day before yesterday...

Quote Originally Posted by Hedge View Post
    I saw less rangers in mini games yesterday the whole evening than in one mini the day before yesterday...
    Hehe more pew pew for me
    Blynd - Official AOC Slacker since April 2008
    Blindrana - Failing to heal since 2008
    Rybekka - failing to tank since forever

can be found in Auraxis killing smurfs and baboons.

Technology is might

Sins and DT's are worse than ever with no anti classes. Funcom Edit by Anzu: No. PVP tweaks based on pug mini games
    Last edited by Anzu; 18th July 2014 at 13:13.
    [Group] [Invitmi]: HELP ME ****ING RETARDS [Group] [Demoterror]: I dont want to help u **** retards. that sounds disgusting

Quote Originally Posted by Terrorthor View Post
    Sins and DT's are worse than ever with no anti classes. Funcom Edit by Anzu: No. PVP tweaks based on pug mini games
    I think it's more like pvp tweets based on whiney sins
    Last edited by Anzu; 18th July 2014 at 13:13.
    Blynd - Official AOC Slacker since April 2008
    Blindrana - Failing to heal since 2008
    Rybekka - failing to tank since forever

can be found in Auraxis killing smurfs and baboons.

Technology is might

Btw. how is conq aggro after revamp?
    We were doing only T3.5 yesterday which is not really good for testing this, but conqs were doing ok I think.
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Actually seems a little better- with the +hate given from disciplines and BFC, conqs get more aggro quicker.

Quote Originally Posted by stiiixy View Post
    You have to communicate (<< that's key) with the rest of the group/raid, and some people might need to be prepared to knock up a quick feat-build to maxmimise DPS, but also allow aggro swap at the opportune times. This is good to test on trash. Let your main tanks go and play with some of that while the rest of the raid clears. I discovered numerous methods for managing hate with my brother on his Guard and we effectively two manned 6man instances (and even raid-trash) quite successfully AND rapidly.

Also, knowing your toons, your feats, AA's, gear pro's and con's helps as well as to what options are open to you =P

That's not the point at all. Of course you can get aggro as a guard if the dt is kind enough to allow it. The point is: Dt's can tank and do three or four times as much damage as a guard.

As a result, raids and groups will choose a dt over a guard any time.

In most T4s the only thing a guard is good for is catching the meteor. Even at the emporer they are vastly outperformed by the templars.

In that regard, this patch has been a huge disappointment.