Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on update 4.3 so far

Default Thoughts on update 4.3 so far

Yay! TTS finnaly got its nerf. That's the way the ability should have been all along.

Is the change on Barb a nerf or an improvement or none of it?

good changes .
    couldnt argue about a single change that has been made
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by ConanLogan View Post
    Is the change on Barb a nerf or an improvement or none of it?
    It's a slight buff,makes u able to debuff people further if they already have 5 stacks of torment on them.

Disappointed to see that there was no nerf of the DTs. Something is so wrong with a class that can top a parser for damage done, damage taken and healing done - all at the same time while being MT. I thought you had realized that too FC...? ( http://www.ageofconan.com/news/game_..._february_2014 ).
    From a guard's point of view - pls tell me which 6 man instance a Guard is preferable over a DT in this game?
    There are none! A DT can do the same tanking job (often with more aggro) while doing 2, 3 or even 4 times as much damage.
    A Conq still has some specialties that always will make them useful in a group or a raid, but a Guard - all it's good for is tanking. If it can't do that because DTs are too overwhelming, well, then a Guard is a waste of space in any 6-man or raid. Better fill those spots with DT's that even on a bad day do more than twice the dps of any good guard.

(PS. This is a rant about PVE. Don't give a flying F about PvP)

I don't see a nerf for the ranger.
    TTS shot was ok till you had deadly draw on 5 points. Pretty much guarantied crit chance on penetration shot. Plus Jarring shot gives you a nice additional stun.
    But I guess pin down and TTS will still do for most as well XD

Quote Originally Posted by Lynxstew View Post
    From a guard's point of view - pls tell me which 6 man instance a Guard is preferable over a DT in this game?
    There are none!
    It's possible to revert that statement. There is no instance that can't be done with guard but is possible with DT.

Yes, DT is all-in-one machine, but I've was declined when I wanted to bring guard because someone would like to have DT more.

And DT cannot be fixed using resources FC wants to spend there.
    Hayde, dead Dark Templar of Xotli
    and her long forgotten brotherhood: Berbelek Bookah Esthle Esthlos Illea Jamei Margrid Sanessa Shahai Sharila Vassone Vizu Xami

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Lynxstew View Post
    Disappointed to see that there was no nerf of the DTs. Something is so wrong with a class that can top a parser for damage done, damage taken and healing done - all at the same time while being MT. I thought you had realized that too FC...? ( http://www.ageofconan.com/news/game_..._february_2014 ).
    There are none! A DT can do the same tanking job (often with more aggro) while doing 2, 3 or even 4 times as much damage.
    A Conq still has some specialties that always will make them useful in a group or a raid, but a Guard - all it's good for is tanking. If it can't do that because DTs are too overwhelming, well, then a Guard is a waste of space in any 6-man or raid. Better fill those spots with DT's that even on a bad day do more than twice the dps of any good guard.

(PS. This is a rant about PVE. Don't give a flying F about PvP)
    I completely agree! I'm also disappointed, that there was no DT changes what would balance PvE... and as a healer the talisman DT tanks can drive me crazy sometimes, when they are dying damn fast and 2 healers are barely enough to keep them alive (not every DT is like this, but I see more and more) while they are doing maximum dps. And when the ppl are complaining about it, they start crying that that's the only way how they can keep aggro... It's just not normal, that they do as much damage as a barb while tanking. I have a guard and I loved it until I've started tanking in khitai. I just simply feel like I have no chance. And let's not speak about T4, where most of the times there is 3-4 DTs, 2 conq because of res and maybe 1 guard...it's pretty ridiculous, but of course DTs are perfectly balanced. :/

its pathetic they can even remove 125% crit damage buff from void of madness, as if making vom removable in pvp fixes anything.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

really, who is actually going to try and use FH on a DT in PVP? Cmon funcom, conq got the beating it deserved, time for the DT.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast