Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on update 4.3 so far

Quote Originally Posted by gcustoms View Post
    I think funcom just hates it's playerbase...
    why in every circle of fiery hell would you make it even MORE competitive for tears?
    Really, I'm actually asking, as a concerned player looking for his last dragon tear would you make it so the soldier cape drops once in a ****ing blue moon and the tears only drop if you give the entity a handjob first? considering the whole MC fiasco weapons, and rings now appear at a much greater frequency than minor pieces, so why make them twice as expensive as majors? Here's a hint, that's not how economy works.
    Rage over.
    So how bout this weather?
    It's a balmy 26degC with no cloud cover =D How's yours?

And how is it more competetive in T4? Did I miss something again! I thought this patch was more about revamping the trade-in scheme for T1-3.

really frustrating patch :P
    in update note, they says
    "Burst of aggression now applies fighting spirit for a few seconds. The knockback element of Burst of aggression now only triggers on players when fighting spirit is not running."

but when I try to kb mobs with BoA when I have fighting spirit, they won't be got kb.
    and from that glitch, I can't trust
    "The Retaliation ability can now only trigger reactive damage on the same player target once every second. It is unchanged in PvE."
    this update also

plus, Tx for ninja removal casting time on ursing crush, very balancing update also :P
    (why don't you make back demo can kb players with different 'kb immunity' debuffs :P)
    the who obsessed with stonesoup ;p

Well......only hope for guardian in PVE is a major buff to their damage/Crit output and a group heal.

GET ON IT NOW FUNCOM !!!!!!!!
    Last edited by ssnowsurfer; 23rd July 2014 at 15:34.

Quote Originally Posted by Terrorthor View Post
    Sins and DT's are worse than ever with no anti classes. Funcom Edit by Anzu: No. PVP tweaks based on pug mini games
    try tell that to bala, he went 30-1 on a dt an hour ago. or tell it to the sins going 20-2 every mini lol

Quote Originally Posted by ssnowsurfer View Post
    Well......only hope for guardian is a major buff to their damage/Crit output and a group heal.

GET ON IT NOW FUNCOM !!!!!!!!
    yup, because 1 shotting people with CW is just not enough dmg, needs moar

Quote Originally Posted by Geldour View Post
    yup, because 1 shotting people with CW is just not enough dmg, needs moar
    Dude's crazy, like I swear some people are clueless. FC listening to baddies is how we got here. Gaurd, sin and DT underpowered? wtf lol
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    Dude's crazy, like I swear some people are clueless. FC listening to baddies is how we got here. Gaurd, sin and DT underpowered? wtf lol
    yea i donno what the go is hey, 3 of the strongest classes in the game ( conq too and thats your top 4)

only class i think could use a buff is a tos ( buff there t1 gear so they dont insta die, needs more armor to be more on par with pom armor wise) and a barb ( need some kind of armor buff while in DW )

* rangers need combos again
    * sins do too while your at it.
    * conq needs WW to be turned into a 2 prestep and a small nerf of dmg to the combo
    * coqn charge KB needs to put BA on cd if a KB is achieved.
    * ALL SOLDERS- should not be able to change stance whilst KB on the ground ( cant change when feared or stuned so..)
    * healers- should take dmg if they are in a group and do not have a green heal up.

kthanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Geldour View Post
    * conq needs WW to be turned into a 2 prestep and a small nerf of dmg to the combo
    Disagree. All classes should have their combo steps increased to move up a skillcap. But it must be done same time with all casters revamp to make casters same hard and interesting to play. Removing combosteps is a way to WoW and other noskill ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Iomhair View Post
    That's not the point at all. Of course you can get aggro as a guard if the dt is kind enough to allow it. The point is: Dt's can tank and do three or four times as much damage as a guard.

As a result, raids and groups will choose a dt over a guard any time.

In most T4s the only thing a guard is good for is catching the meteor. Even at the emporer they are vastly outperformed by the templars.

In that regard, this patch has been a huge disappointment.
    If DTs are outperforming guards on emperor, the guards need to step it up. Guards can handle the damage and the puddles much better than a dt or conq. If you think they can't, you haven't done the fight on each class. Far easier to manage as a guard. Guards are better on add control and kiting on general, maintanking imp, better on every role on the emperor, and much better managing the projections.

DTs are better tanking the basilisk, zodiac and general. But really the only place in the whole instance the DT makes a huge difference over the other 2 classes in a tank role is on zodiac. The extra dps on the other fights just isn't that big of a deal.

Plus, it's foolish to solely rely on DTs from a guild perspective. The new raids may have bosses with a dmg shield or a high magic resistance, or hit so hard you need guards to manage them. If you've invested all your tanking time and gear in DTs, your guild won't have many guards geared or experienced.

DTs need a dps nerf, but acting like guards are useless is just wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillee View Post
    If DTs are outperforming guards on emperor, the guards need to step it up. Guards can handle the damage and the puddles much better than a dt or conq. If you think they can't, you haven't done the fight on each class. Far easier to manage as a guard. Guards are better on add control and kiting on general, maintanking imp, better on every role on the emperor, and much better managing the projections.

DTs are better tanking the basilisk, zodiac and general. But really the only place in the whole instance the DT makes a huge difference over the other 2 classes in a tank role is on zodiac. The extra dps on the other fights just isn't that big of a deal.

Plus, it's foolish to solely rely on DTs from a guild perspective. The new raids may have bosses with a dmg shield or a high magic resistance, or hit so hard you need guards to manage them. If you've invested all your tanking time and gear in DTs, your guild won't have many guards geared or experienced.

DTs need a dps nerf, but acting like guards are useless is just wrong.
    Agreed 100%.

All that needs to happen is for guards to get a slight dps buff and DT's get a dps nerf of some sort. Other than that, soldiers are for the most part fine, though I'd also cut down on the dps possible from dps spec DT's and Conqs as well.

I will laugh my ass off if the new raids have bosses like you posted and all those guilds that stacked DT's and neglected gearing up guards as a result have all kinds of issues.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast