Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on update 4.3 so far

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Agreed 100%.

All that needs to happen is for guards to get a slight dps buff and DT's get a dps nerf of some sort. Other than that, soldiers are for the most part fine, though I'd also cut down on the dps possible from dps spec DT's and Conqs as well.

I will laugh my ass off if the new raids have bosses like you posted and all those guilds that stacked DT's and neglected gearing up guards as a result have all kinds of issues.
    That would be good stuff. I want Guardians to be on top again. It just feels wrong any other way.

Quote Originally Posted by Geldour View Post
    * healers- should take dmg if they are in a group and do not have a green heal up.

kthanks.
    LOL, that is awesome. How about healers heals actually heal like the impact at launch, where my big heal would heal up a soldier 75%. Today, I don't even see some soldiers health move with a big heal, and I have empowered mending!

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    LOL, that is awesome. How about healers heals actually heal like the impact at launch, where my big heal would heal up a soldier 75%. Today, I don't even see some soldiers health move with a big heal, and I have empowered mending!
    Heals aren't just for soldiers, though. On my 8K hp (with healer hp buff) HoX, a big heal feels pretty good sometimes!

lets make heals %of max hp

green 1%
    blue 3%
    brust 15%

I honestly don't understand why heal rating only applies to AAs. Can anyone clue me in on this? For tos, this means it only affects 2 heals. That's why all healers tend to focus on dps gear and only use healing spec for certain bosses (entity,emperor, maybe another)

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    That's the last thing I would want right now. People already use tank to dps and get lots of kills while avoiding deaths now. Would be even worst if they could get that kind of heals.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Quote Originally Posted by weretiger302 View Post
    I honestly don't understand why heal rating only applies to AAs. Can anyone clue me in on this? For tos, this means it only affects 2 heals. That's why all healers tend to focus on dps gear and only use healing spec for certain bosses (entity,emperor, maybe another)
    From my point of view, iIt makes healing not linked to gear or AA, one can heal perfectly in green gear.
    So healing is the one area in AoC that is the least gear/aa dependant, which is a very good thing.

Having to grind gear and AA to be able to heal would be like in other game : crappy and retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillee View Post
    If DTs are outperforming guards on emperor, the guards need to step it up. Guards can handle the damage and the puddles much better than a dt or conq. If you think they can't, you haven't done the fight on each class. Far easier to manage as a guard. Guards are better on add control and kiting on general, maintanking imp, better on every role on the emperor, and much better managing the projections.
    Guards on the protection fight are going to do better than DTs.

But DTs on the golems thrash the living daylights out of them because of nil magic resistances.

I can only say that update "4.4" featuring major fixes and updates needs to be released quickly!

Quote Originally Posted by stiiixy View Post
    It's a balmy 26degC with no cloud cover =D How's yours?

And how is it more competetive in T4? Did I miss something again! I thought this patch was more about revamping the trade-in scheme for T1-3.
    They added weapons and accessories to the t4 vendors, for the small price of twice a major. and one tear. Yep, it's now that much harder to win a tear since every soldier wants the cape that drops about as often as Funcom fixes the game.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast