Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fury: PvP Event week

Quote Originally Posted by Ernests View Post
    The problem is that in the area is too slightly players. New pets and vanity gear is insufficient motivation.
    Well it gives me reason to reroll other class with this nice xp, so it's not that negative. I like some things like the spawning carrions thingy on hox and DT. It's really cool. And since they'll update with new things, there's reason to fight for those victory tokens imho.

Lack of players was not an issue in any event I particpated.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Quote Originally Posted by Hopsing View Post
    The event itself is sufficient motivation enough.
    its not, with a pvp10 its a total waste of time

unless u get some epic even fights which didnt happen for like ever.
    Kinaputten

Quote Originally Posted by Religolibri View Post

this

/ten

Quote Originally Posted by Religolibri View Post

come on man.. we all know why, because the second an event finishes everyone swaps area,

it is just confusing and annoying

Quote Originally Posted by Geldour View Post
    come on man.. we all know why, because the second an event finishes everyone swaps area,

it is just confusing and annoying
    i think he is saying theres enough players playing, and that that aint the problem. the instances are the prob.

leaving the arena should work like it does if you are gullah and leave area

Yup that's what I said. Different instances are annoying for sure
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Quote Originally Posted by Hopsing View Post
    The event itself is sufficient motivation enough.
    That's for you and for me, but not for the majority of people
    Kattas - 10.PvP, full T6 and full AA demo

If you are pvp10 and play (or farm) with friends (or command/are allied with those pvp10s), then maybe hopsing is right. It offers the infrastructure to do some open world premades and has some strategic elements without having to take care of guards.

For all others? Argueable, though in theory the rewards "could" offer a good progression and shorten the gap. In reality it does not work, because only the winning side (or one of them) is rewarded and it is bugged as hell. Though they took one tiny step with lowering the t1 pvp requirements, the gear dependance in pvp is still too insane to have a working learning curve or fun in this kind of events.
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 18th July 2014 at 18:33.

Running into the water is only an issue if you don't have ranged in your party. Play something besides a tank (not trying to take jabs at anyone just saying).

Water is part of the pvp environment. Develop tactics to counter it, such as cc...and above mentioned range.

And I've seen just about everyone jump in the water today alone so even the people speaking out against it has buddies that do it.

Farming the events...yeah this is some bull crap. I went to one event where this pvp 9 sin was farming some dude. When I tried to do the event they attacked me...not just the two but like 5 people. Guess alt killing is more fun then actual pvp?

This can't be blamed on funcom though, only the people that want the 'quick' pvp xp without having to play against other players.

But the guys that are fighting...it is a lot of fun for me. There are some really good players out there and it is fun battling them, both winning and losing.

To fix the alt farming they just need one instance. The multiple events going at once usually means there's one empty to exploit.

PS merge servers
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast