Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: white sands pvp

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    In this particular case, I counted 7 on 3. Again, I don't care, it's just the only time I see you.

As for karate kid, you just like to read your posts because it was the most irrelevant post you have posted in a long time.
    we only had 7 for about 10mins, and it was when i logged on, but then someone logged to make room for me in the group, pretty sure it was ahrims

carnage only has like 8 ppl in guild, and if we have 7 on that means the law has 20+ on. don't know where you get the 3 from.

meh, anyways im fighting 1v6 1v4 2v5 2v6 etc all the time, so i dont get what you are on about lol, i play at different hours to the other people in guild
    Last edited by Geldour; 20th July 2014 at 01:17.

Quote Originally Posted by Geldour View Post
    we only had 7 for about 10mins, and it was when i logged on, but then someone logged to make room for me in the group, pretty sure it was ahrims

carnage only has like 8 ppl in guild, and if we have 7 on that means the law has 20+ on. don't know where you get the 3 from.

meh, anyways im fighting 1v6 1v4 2v5 2v6 etc all the time, so i dont get what you are on about lol, i play at different hours to the other people in guild
    At least you admit to it... More than I can give others.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    At least you admit to it... More than I can give others.
    i just spent the last 6 hours fighting solo in WS vs groups.

nothing new, its how i roll. Everyone knows it except for you it seems lol

Quote Originally Posted by Geldour View Post
    i just spent the last 6 hours fighting solo in WS vs groups.

nothing new, its how i roll. Everyone knows it except for you it seems lol
    No one knows. Screenshot please.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345