Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: white sands pvp

Default white sands pvp

ok, why is the vent in all 3 instances?

all it does is spread out everyone and allows people to farm there alts hidden in the corner of the map.

i wont name names but already today theres a person farming alts and his name may or may not rhyme with Edit by Anzu: Dogs.

its stupid and fail.
    Last edited by Anzu; 16th July 2014 at 18:04.

Quote Originally Posted by Geldour View Post
    ok, why is the vent in all 3 instances?

all it does is spread out everyone and allows people to farm there alts hidden in the corner of the map.

i wont name names but already today theres a person farming alts and his name may or may not rhyme with Edit by Anzu: Dogs.

its stupid and fail.
    true story
    Last edited by Anzu; 16th July 2014 at 18:04.

Quote Originally Posted by Anecro View Post
    ah Fury, what a deserted trash server it became.
    Kinaputten

exactly what im talking about.

but, im more talking about people avoiding pvp to do it where as most guilds are doing it when there is no one else to fight.

needs to stop.

Get rid of the 3 instances please. 1 is good.

i like the deserved corpse jumping lol
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPv1...EgHrw0QX99vvAQ
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Have one seroius question about vid i posted - is it forum famous carange A team?

white sands event is a complete fail

right now theres 4 instances each feeling empty cuz of lowbies and small amount of ppl each instance gets

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    white sands event is a complete fail

right now theres 4 instances each feeling empty cuz of lowbies and small amount of ppl each instance gets
    yup :/ i got bored of it and logged already

should be 1 instance, so that pvp actually happens instead of a group of 6 farming each instance. Its like bori only with more shrines and less pvp.

We had a good time yesterday just having a few full groups of guildies being able to fight each other all out. But yeah, there should only be one instance. We reported it last night
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast