Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tier tokens for pets

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    Its not in game yet, maybe within a week or two.
    Then the concerns should go into the test live forum, here it will be likely overlooked by the devs.

I'm thinking this right here is why Funcom deosn't take player suggestion seriously- everytime a good one is made, some has to naysay it "but what about this...QQ" Making it so I can use all my t1 and t2 tokens means I have a reason to go back there other than craft an ibis. A reason to go means raids fill up better, and believe me, they go smoother with t4 toons. Worried about not getting your rare or your simple relics? Do more raids then. Seriously, it takes like a month to get full t2, even in a crummy guild that cant beat chatha. Same with t3- Several guilds pug them regularly (Primmadonna has done 4 in one day...)Please keep the gear complaints to a minimum. If you need those rares or simples or whatever for gear, just pipe up in raid chat...most ppl are good ppl...unless theyre Edit by Anzu: Dogs.
    Last edited by Anzu; 16th July 2014 at 17:58.

Quote Originally Posted by weretiger302 View Post
    I'm thinking this right here is why Funcom deosn't take player suggestion seriously- everytime a good one is made, some has to naysay it "but what about this...QQ" Making it so I can use all my t1 and t2 tokens means I have a reason to go back there other than craft an ibis. A reason to go means raids fill up better, and believe me, they go smoother with t4 toons. Worried about not getting your rare or your simple relics? Do more raids then. Seriously, it takes like a month to get full t2, even in a crummy guild that cant beat chatha. Same with t3- Several guilds pug them regularly (Primmadonna has done 4 in one day...)Please keep the gear complaints to a minimum. If you need those rares or simples or whatever for gear, just pipe up in raid chat...most ppl are good ppl...unless theyre Edit by Anzu: Dogs.
    I just raise a concern and you can make constructive post with your opinion, but you decide to start out by bashing people posting on forums.

Now lets look at 6 years of great ideas by devs and not listening to the community.........logging in AoC......

How vanity, pet or whatever you name is worse than power gear? All players give their time and effort to get bosses down and without any of them run wouldn't happen. So they all have same right to get benefit from it, no matter what they want to do with their loot. Problem lies elsewhere. Raid/group leaders have no tools to execute their rules. GM replaying 5h after raid while you have to stay sill online make anything more than saying "Please don't be an ass" not worth effort.

Or maybe we should give loot not basing on rolls but on actual performance. 20th or even 3rd dps? Sorry no loot for you, today all goes to No.1. #LootOnly4DT
    Hayde, dead Dark Templar of Xotli
    and her long forgotten brotherhood: Berbelek Bookah Esthle Esthlos Illea Jamei Margrid Sanessa Shahai Sharila Vassone Vizu Xami

Raids do not give enough tokens every week for this. If funcom thinks people are going to sub just for pets they are crazy.

Than have to go for weapons as well
    t3 1 rare 90 tokens = Ya okay
    t4 1 tear and 120 tokens ya really okay

that's months of raiding plus trying to get tokens for pets with raid cool downs. Yup Grind more funcom. This doesn't even take in any check for people who work and people who have multiple toons.

If I remember right World boss was dropping T1-T3 gear for absolutely no effort...I geared up 2 alts myself and only did 3 of them! Everybody doing T1-T3 raids these days are rolling for these extra tokens, theres even a conversion rate now After years of community pleas they finally did it. Jeez ppl in thia game find every possible excuse to QQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    This is a legit issue.

I was in a semi-pug T3 yesterday where full T4 rogues were rolling on t3 urns and rare relics to finish their pet/morph collection while others needed it for gear.
    its not a legit issue.

wheres the difference between a full t4 rogue who needs tokens for pets or an equally crappy geared rogue like the rest in raid? theres none! why? because in either case they would both roll for the same relics. only difference is the motivation.

why would a full t4 join a pug if theres nothing to gain for him? he most likely knows the fights better, dies less, does more dmg but most important he contributes at least equally if not more to raid success than the rest but yet you would deny him loot? now thats selfish... priceless

Quote Originally Posted by TribunLeader View Post
    its not a legit issue.

wheres the difference between a full t4 rogue who needs tokens for pets or an equally crappy geared rogue like the rest in raid? theres none! why? because in either case they would both roll for the same relics. only difference is the motivation.

why would a full t4 join a pug if theres nothing to gain for him? he most likely knows the fights better, dies less, does more dmg but most important he contributes at least equally if not more to raid success than the rest but yet you would deny him loot? now thats selfish... priceless
    Finally! someone gets it!!

BTW- Since this all started I have done 3 t1 raids and 4 T2 raids that I otherwise wouldn't have. CoE led one with nearly all t4 toons- W2 clear was less than 1 hour. That was a pretty fun raid guys, and guess what? It wouldn't have happened without the trader revamp. Also, some gear went to rot, both weapons and armor, so there wasn't a single person that got screwed on the gear issue.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12