Thread: Quickest Way to reach Level (21)...

Default Quickest Way to reach Level (21)...

My male Barbarian class Cimmerian warrior named Atharr is currently at lvl (16) in City of Tortage Day, where must I go at in AoC to successfully reach lvl (21) more quickly in the game???

Do quests until no more quests, then kill the highest level mobs you can find.

Do as many quests until about 16. Then go to ape island in White Sands, and kill apes. Its a grind, but the XP is tremendous. Then finish the destiny quest at 19. leave tortage, and quest or kill crocodiles.

I wonder how many people don't even know about ape island.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    I wonder how many people don't even know about ape island.
    iirc there is a clickable bottle at starter beach when entering whitesands from tortage wich gives you a quest to go there.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by -tomhet- View Post
    iirc there is a clickable bottle at starter beach when entering whitesands from tortage wich gives you a quest to go there.
    Yes, but how many actually stopped at the water. I think most just end up going off to the left to the animals there since that's where the initial quests take you. Perhaps most do, Idk.

At level 16 do the smuggler quest to leave the island. (poster behind building across from Redick's ship.) Then do all the city "running around" quests. No fighting involved with good XP, more than Tortage quests XP. Travel from city to city to do these quests. Do some exploring. Wild Land, KP and Conell's Valley have some easy quests, too. Return to Tortage at level 19 via original smuggler. Kill Strom at level 19 for weapon.