Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fury mini games.

Quote Originally Posted by Geldour View Post
    every mini today had leavers. And most people that leave do so in the first 2mins when they are at 5% life.

I do not understand it.
    when i explained you they should remove death count you didnt understand.

they leave to save k/d they dont want to fight they just want pretty statistics.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

The token grind is retarded. I don't think anyone can disagree with this. Just think, once you get to pvp 7 tokens don't matter anymore so you only join minis to...pvp.

It shouldn't take so many badges to acquire t2 mini game gear.

What really gets me is why people are afraid to die in mini games? As if k/d matters anymore. No one can see it. Join a mini to enjoy it, weather you get "top" kills or not who cares.

Quote Originally Posted by -tomhet- View Post
    when i explained you they should remove death count you didnt understand.

they leave to save k/d they dont want to fight they just want pretty statistics.
    thats because its a stupid idea.

you can not make a 100m race only 60mt because 1 of the runners is fat.

Quote Originally Posted by konungr View Post
    The token grind is retarded. I don't think anyone can disagree with this. Just think, once you get to pvp 7 tokens don't matter anymore so you only join minis to...pvp.

It shouldn't take so many badges to acquire t2 mini game gear.

What really gets me is why people are afraid to die in mini games? As if k/d matters anymore. No one can see it. Join a mini to enjoy it, weather you get "top" kills or not who cares.
    yea, they need to make tokens account wide or reduce the amount needed.

gearing alts is just painful. who has the time to do 8 mini wins a day over 2 4hr periods on 4 characters?

Quote Originally Posted by Geldour View Post
    thats because its a stupid idea.

you can not make a 100m race only 60mt because 1 of the runners is fat.
    your comparison is inadequate, all the runners are judged with multiple statistics in a competition, in aoc only k/d and w/l exists and they are invisible.

alongside death stat removal they should make kills+w/l matchs visible and revamp guild renowon to be exclusively pvp weekly rankings.

some guy's k/d from 3 years ago is not the same as a new guy's k/d.

game is 6 years old and the current statistics failed to promote competition.

k/d is the cause of many horrid ingame behaviours from fight clubbing for shinny k/d and leaving minigames to utterly absent risk taking from players to even use a cc's for someone else other then himself.

i already told you all of this your just too hard headed to understand it.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

some guy's k/d from 3 years ago is not the same as a new guy's k/d.
    so? what does it matter?

game is 6 years old and the current statistics failed to promote competition.
    the game has gone from like 16 servers to 3 since they removed pvp stats.

tip- pvpers like stats, the more the better.

That will just create more afk ppl...
    They just need to make it that you can sign "premade style" like b4...

Just today in mini i seen a sin who made just white hits and wander around like tourist in mini...

Voting system i think is also bad to kick out ppl, because there would be a lot of abuse of that... Maybe some type of AFK check system... But still that would not solve the problem cos then you can have a person in hide wonder around the map, like in a lot of situations i seen...

Best solution is pre made style minis... If you sign with 4-5 ppl together, you end up in same team...

Also there was a TOS I seen few days on fury, who just give free kills in minis... I didn't understand that... He didn't do anything to help the team, he just come to enemy rezpad, and waited to die and then whine in global how all are mean to him... Don't know if thats RP but its crap to see it in minis...

By day minis get from bad to worse...

On daily basis you maybe gonna see 3 minis that are good...
    Biggest problem is undergeared team (2-3 players who don't have gear or AA) vs team of pvp 8+
    And add to that if these players don't have a clue what they are doing, it makes things worse...

My suggestion is that there need to be separate minis for pvp 5+, it will not solve problems, but it will help a bit...

Quote Originally Posted by Chegy4 View Post
    My suggestion is that there need to be separate minis for pvp 5+, it will not solve problems, but it will help a bit...
    pug minigames for pvp0-3, premade signups from pvp4-10.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

would be nice

even if it is 2 or 3 max in a group premade, would be awesome

I am fine with splitting up the games if we could ensure additional participants to alleviate overall population concerns. I am not comfortable with using PVP levels for that split. We may be able to create better balance if rankings are based on a combination of PVP levels, gear, and AAs. A toon with full AAs and T4 gear (yet PVP 0) is still way more effective than a fresh 80 in blues that has two ranks in pressing strikes.
    Stygian...the best!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast