Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fury mini games.

Default Fury mini games.

afks, leavers, people spinning in circles or off dueling some bro in the corner.

this is Fury pvp.

Remind me why again we can not group with people? its because people will leave minis right? because that like.. NEVERRRR happens already ( besides every single mini )

anyway, this pretty much sums up pvp on fury

http://youtu.be/JV0zEV2PQqM

Quote Originally Posted by Geldour View Post
    anyway, this pretty much sums up pvp in aoc
    Fixed that for you
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

I can understand if the team is farmed on rez constantly but what lately happens its just ****... Ppl leave if they die 1 time, they go afk if they don't like someone in team... just nonsense...

Players give up too fast...

afks, leavers, people spinning in circles or off dueling some bro in the corner.

this is Fury pvp.

Remind me why again we can not group with people? its because people will leave minis right? because that like.. NEVERRRR happens already ( besides every single mini )

You think its only Fury?
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Chegy4 View Post
    I can understand if the team is farmed on rez constantly but what lately happens its just ****... Ppl leave if they die 1 time, they go afk if they don't like someone in team... just nonsense...

yup, look at this vid man, 2 people left in 50 seconds before either of them died. ( and it was 6v6 from the start)

this is Fury pvp.

Make a long list of these videos and maybe one day funcom will let us join main stream minis with some kinda group size

Keep making them videos cause its obvious NO ONE from funcom plays mini games! Christ the join up que has been broken for 2 years

sometimes it feels like people using 2 accounts:

some famous PvP10 Assassin on fury, fights 3min in a minigame, then he´s afk.

i got the theory that the uses 2 Accounts and signed up on Crom and Fury for minigames and if he´s about to die, then he playes on the Crom/Fury account.

another theory is that he has some mental issues and can´t concentrade for 20min.

Phobii
    |Phobica Hox PvP10|Phobii DT PvP10|Mendesa Ranger PvP10|Alandrum PoM PvP10|Bierschiss Sin PvP9|

Quote Originally Posted by Alandrum View Post
    sometimes it feels like people using 2 accounts:

some famous PvP10 Assassin on fury, fights 3min in a minigame, then he´s afk.

i got the theory that the uses 2 Accounts and signed up on Crom and Fury for minigames and if he´s about to die, then he playes on the Crom/Fury account.

another theory is that he has some mental issues and can´t concentrade for 20min.

Phobii
    I actually saw a mini with someone dual boxing it. It starts with him begging the team to keep the healer alive (A tos he is calling out by name), and all that tos does is follow him casting heal over and over on a tos. no DPS, No CCs. so its obviously macroed. and him begging us to protect his alt, was almost another giveaway.

Quote Originally Posted by Chegy4 View Post

Most people don't even wait to die once, they go afk and refuse to go into combat the whole mini.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeball View Post
    Most people don't even wait to die once, they go afk and refuse to go into combat the whole mini.
    every mini today had leavers. And most people that leave do so in the first 2mins when they are at 5% life.

I do not understand it.

FUNCOM.

*remove tokens from mini games. REMOVE THEM. People just leave if they think they wont win there stupid token ( or if its not a easy win)

* give anyone that types /token 1000, 1000 free tokens. There we go, gear token farmers can have there gear.

* give anyone that types /pvp10, pvp 10. Too fat and lazy to lvl up? there ya go, instant pvp 10. tip you will still suck.

* if someone leaves a mini game twice in 4 hrs, 1 hour coward shame.

fixed.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast