Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Question to Game Developers: PvP Gear: PoM vs ToS

Quote Originally Posted by vbird13 View Post
    you are best demo AoC ever known lets just stop there)
    if thats not pure sarcasm here, you definitely make yourself completely untrustworty at the last at this point.

Well you did way before but this quote is the clearest hint that you are quite clueless...

to your initial "argument": It was mentioned before, qhy should mana and stuff be the same for both classes if tos has higher mana costs on their spells then pom? you already considered this? Did you consider, that pom has more wisdom to its gear then tos and therefore higher mana regen and higher protection against unholy/holy? Did you consider all the smaller and bigger differences before writing this kind of nonesense?

because making only a little from the whole thing even doesnt mean it is balancing things out for the whole concept.
    Last edited by Zatochi; 21st July 2014 at 16:32.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatochi View Post
    if thats not pure sarcasm here, you definitely make yourself completely untrustworty at the last at this point.

Well you did way before but this quote is the clearest hint that you are quite clueless...
    Sarcasm??? This guy is so fu**ing true, what gives you the right to judge about it from your site of crom?

Quote Originally Posted by Hopsing View Post
    Sarcasm??? This guy is so fu**ing true, what gives you the right to judge about it from your site of crom?
    LOL, that's so cute. I can see the smile on vbird's face from here.

And yes pom can easily have mana issues (is ToS really better off though?). You don't because you're, well... not the most remarkable pom around to be polite.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Well my judges are based on playing against and with you for about a year. Enough biased data.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatochi View Post
    Well my judges are based on playing against and with you for about a year. Enough biased data.
    Nice trollpost

I'm the best player ever. Just ask my mom.

Nice trollpost
    My PoM beat yours the other day...true story.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    There are no good poms in game anymore. Its logical those that play are asking for a buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    wtf really? i dont even know your pom and besides: i give a damn on any toon that beats me, its just a give and take.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    There are no good poms in game anymore. Its logical those that play are asking for a buff.
    your statement is nonsense.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast