Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Question to Game Developers: PvP Gear: PoM vs ToS

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    What is the problem you are trying to solve? You die fast to melee? YOu die fast to casters?
    you missing out a fact that with great pvp gear rewamp happened 3 things, now all dps classes got high survivability and dps in pvp gear (before you had to choose t4 pve for more dps), got tons of tenacity (which t4 pve didn't have so elusive nature helped a lot) and pom got less armor and protection in new gear; which overall highly decreases survivability...and wow no choice but to use 1 pvp set, tyvm

and one thing that i want to add off-topic: demo, ranger and dt is just a joke now

btw mcorp i looked at your speck in your signature...you don't even feat rousing shock...gg

Quote Originally Posted by vbird13 View Post
    you missing out a fact that with great pvp gear rewamp happened 3 things, now all dps classes got high survivability and dps in pvp gear (before you had to choose t4 pve for more dps), got tons of tenacity (which t4 pve didn't have so elusive nature helped a lot) and pom got less armor and protection in new gear; which overall highly decreases survivability...and wow no choice but to use 1 pvp set, tyvm

and one thing that i want to add off-topic: demo, ranger and dt is just a joke now
    Do you not consider the POM a good dps class? By dps, do you mean damage per second or just overall? Are you complaining about what happened 3 years ago or what is today? I really cannot believe someone is complaining about pom survivability. Roll a tos, then lets compare. If after you do that, and you tell me that your tos has greater survivability than your pom, we can discuss.

are you complaining that you only get one skin for pvp gear? I don't know what to say to that other than you must be new here. Funcom never did **** for pvp. Why is that your main sticking point here?

Yes, I do not feat rousing shock, nor do I still use that build, but something close. GG? Whats that mean? That I fail as a tos because I don't take a feat you think is critical? The one thing I always say is that you have to feat to your playstyle and strengths/weaknesses. I feat to what works for me. So please don't sit there and pretend you know what feats better for me, that's just not constructive. If it works for you, go with it.

Do you really ask that most OP class in the game gets increase in armor stats?
    Lol man, delete your pom

I play both classes. With PoM I never run out of mana (without saintly martir), its a l2p issue. If you give your team blue heal just when it runs out you get nice mana regen. On ToS you dont have that and its still a secret to me to not having mana problems on ToS.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopsing View Post
    I play both classes. With PoM I never run out of mana (without saintly martir), its a l2p issue. If you give your team blue heal just when it runs out you get nice mana regen. On ToS you dont have that and its still a secret to me to not having mana problems on ToS.
    you are best demo AoC ever known lets just stop there)

Quote Originally Posted by Hopsing View Post
    On my Pom I actually CC and heal for my team and I find I'm oom most of the game...
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    On my Pom I actually CC and heal for my team and I find I'm oom most of the game...
    depends on the build, you can feat different and have no mana problems ( but lose alot of dmg ) but no one wants to do that.

same as how healers complain that people "dont stop to get a heal"

i mean.. you have the option to feat gen for a bigger heal area, just no one wants to because then they wont get kills.

Quote Originally Posted by Geldour View Post
    i mean.. you have the option to feat gen for a bigger heal area, just no one wants to because then they wont get kills.
    That's a very narrow perception you have there. how about "help me, help you".

Quote Originally Posted by Geldour View Post
    ofc i feat increased blue/big heal area wtf

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast