Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Fury Premade Guide

You guys should add timestamps to the screen shots. I mean some of them are already almost a year old, kinds of feels silly to see always the same used again and again
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Last nights match was a brutal lesson in class makeup. Not to make excuses because its just a game and im a glutton for punishment. Our problem was a lack of squishy targets on our team leaving me as the sole focus and essentially crippling our team. The bo boys know this works. i fully expected it. When we have me on the team with two casters it "lightens the load" on me so to speak because then i am no longer prime focus which is nice because then i can last more than 5 sec.

anyone watching my twitch feed im sure could tell i was getting spread good lol.

But im a good sport. so again good games and let the weekend fun commence!
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Quote Originally Posted by Laethiel View Post
    Last nights match was a brutal lesson in class makeup. Not to make excuses because its just a game and im a glutton for punishment. Our problem was a lack of squishy targets on our team leaving me as the sole focus and essentially crippling our team. The bo boys know this works. i fully expected it. When we have me on the team with two casters it "lightens the load" on me so to speak because then i am no longer prime focus which is nice because then i can last more than 5 sec.

anyone watching my twitch feed im sure could tell i was getting spread good lol.

But im a good sport. so again good games and let the weekend fun commence!
    The pom died about as much as you. And in other makeups where you aren't the prime focus you seem to do a lot better than the other healers. Why are you selling yourself short all the time?

http://i.gyazo.com/1e158d36a9719ea2f0cb2c3a4a8171ef.png

Different TOS, same result. Especially when they try to be "sneaky" and run 3-4 heavies leaving you to get farmed while they don't kill anything. Your awareness and the stuff you do is fine. Maybe they're (Carnage) comparing you to people that don't play anymore when they say you're bad IDK but as of who's around now I'm not sure who'd be a better pick on the team for one of the 2 heals.

As for calling them BO boys, you were in LiF, as was Charizard and several others. Bieber was in acos.. No one is calling the team LiF or anything.. kinda dumb. Everyone has been in other guilds since most people just recently moved here, but they're in the Law now it seems. Some on the team haven't ever been in BO anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzyy View Post
    As for calling them BO boys, you were in LiF, as was Charizard and several others. Bieber was in acos.. No one is calling the team LiF or anything.. kinda dumb. Everyone has been in other guilds since most people just recently moved here, but they're in the Law now it seems. Some on the team haven't ever been in BO anyway.
    Well the difference is rydah and his crew like me arent really loyal to the guilds we currently reside in. Rydah will always consider himself and certain others to be black out. I cant say i knew everyone who was on that team so ill grant you that. However Law like req nex is just a convenient vehicle for them to guild up with. I consider myself a free agent. Not really loyal to any guild because most guilds dont fully align with my interests and i have friends in many guilds, or at least people that i consider friends.

Carnage is fun for now but they beat it into our skulls all the time that if we werent carnage in their heyday we arent carnage now and vent drama while always fun occurrs constantly. Like i could maybe join law but then what? Zerg up? Noone in carnage says im bad and means it and the ones who do are trash anyway. . sure i could use work im no gift to aoc but who is? The way i see it and im sure many agree, law is the req nex of fury since they merged with vires. I personally prefer smaller guilds over large ones. I have to commend players like tyyr for trying to diversify a little. Ive made it known if he actually does something with that guild and i left carnnage for whatever reason i would consider them over law.

Anyways in the grand scheme of things guild tag wise youre right it doesnt really matter. We all just have this (bad) habit of referring to a players as members of the guild where their loyalties lie. Its just the way of things. Its a subset clique culture i guess. like if rydah and balacai went to ominous his crew would follow. Again not to sound condecending but most of us see their prescence in Law as just a vehicle so they can get bk buffs and guild pots. They arent considered nor do they really consider themselves law anymore than i am carnage, or anatu is carnage when hes really loyal to asylum or pockles is aco when his love is for dkk etc etc. we go where its convenient for us and try to hang with friends we know i get that.

P.s. i was only in lif for 2 days. Didnt jive with their elitist attitudes well.

Anyways looking forward to good pvp this weekend. Lets all be good sports about it. Well we cant tell certain folks that.. it just doesnt compute
    Last edited by Laethiel; 11th July 2014 at 16:53.

Does Pockles still play? And why would he be sporting an aco tag these days?

Quote Originally Posted by flatscan View Post
    Does Pockles still play? And why would he be sporting an aco tag these days?
    He went to crom and joined req nex actually. I sometimes confuse the two guilds. No he doesnt really play that i know of but i see him on steam playing other games alot. mostly fifa. If he does play he plays on crom

Technically I've been in The Law for like 3? years or so, since before Eu and US servers merged. Quite a bit longer than I was in Black Out, but I never really considered Black Out to be more than just a group of PvPers, because I'm a pve nerd sometimes too :P

That's another reason I didn't really want to be in Carnage. IMO a real guild has PvE and PvP aspects, and similar to old Black Out, Carnage doesn't have any PvE activity. I haven't PvE'd in a while but if I ever decide to again I'd rather not pug global.

Good games though. When we can both get our "A-teams" on it'll be interesting. And no, that wasn't our A team

BTW Rydah will be going on vacation in 6 days for a week or so, so get your A team soon

Brooklynz will also be gone for a little over a week starting on the 20th

so we won't have our A team online for a few weeks coming up soon, so hurry up and get Morphs and Medix online
    Last edited by Balacai; 11th July 2014 at 20:37.

I doubt they will ever bring the "A" team as they want to be able to make excuses why they lost. It is quite pathetic to be honest. I am glad the law beat carnage all we have been hearing over the past 4 years is "carnage is the best we are undefeated everyone else is trash blah blah blah" I seriously think they still think they are the best and the law is still trash but no amount of getting destroyed in premades is ever going to change that.

Quote Originally Posted by lazyfire View Post
    I doubt they will ever bring the "A" team as they want to be able to make excuses why they lost. It is quite pathetic to be honest. I am glad the law beat carnage all we have been hearing over the past 4 years is "carnage is the best we are undefeated everyone else is trash blah blah blah" I seriously think they still think they are the best and the law is still trash but no amount of getting destroyed in premades is ever going to change that.
    lol you act like carnage didnt win too. Edit by Anzu: No.
    Last edited by Anzu; 11th July 2014 at 21:08.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast