Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Premade Videos

Looking forward to the fraps of the 2nd one. Be cool to check out. Was there 2 total recorded?

Im linking the 2nd one i was in now. For some reason im missing some video i think i hit record off on accident part way thru but its enough to enjoy i think. final score is posted 41-7 laws win. Oh and i wasnt aware of the agreement ot not use morphs.. personally i prefer my morph :P
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

nice videos, looking at them makes me want to come back to the game
    Sarcopthes- main, retired barb
    Rugewit - young beast, bs

Quote Originally Posted by Laethiel View Post
    Im linking the 2nd one i was in now. For some reason im missing some video i think i hit record off on accident part way thru but its enough to enjoy i think. final score is posted 41-7 laws win. Oh and i wasnt aware of the agreement ot not use morphs.. personally i prefer my morph :P
    Yeah np, when we saw you morphed we all morphed but then we noticed you turned it off part way through so we all did too.

Sucks that the recording got cut off so early, and most of it was just waiting for our guy to get back ingame lol

Quote Originally Posted by Balacai View Post
    Yeah np, when we saw you morphed we all morphed but then we noticed you turned it off part way through so we all did too.

Sucks that the recording got cut off so early, and most of it was just waiting for our guy to get back ingame lol
    Yea i dont know why it did that. i had just installed fraps. i usually use my xfire recorder but streaming was requested. Itll come out better next time. And i turned off the morph because they were yelling at me to do so.. i was like wtf why??
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Quote Originally Posted by Laethiel View Post
    Yea i dont know why it did that. i had just installed fraps. i usually use my xfire recorder but streaming was requested. Itll come out better next time. And i turned off the morph because they were yelling at me to do so.. i was like wtf why??
    Charizard had it on too in your video so it wasn't just your fault

I feel left out. How much $ does someone have to dump into buying those boxes to get a perm morph?
    Baadsar New Bear
    Badsar New Carnage Conq
    Bruhski New DT

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Care Bear

They are bind on pickup. Listed as a pet or the trader iirc.

About 20ish gold on Crom when I bought mine. Prolly a little bit more expensive on Fury since more demand.

Note that they are frowned upon by some because they increase your strafing speed to be almost as fast as regular sprinting speed.

That is why many PvPers want them and why the Crom premade tournament does not allow us to use them during official matches.
    Last edited by Caudilloo; 12th July 2014 at 12:41.

Quote Originally Posted by Baasar View Post
    I feel left out. How much $ does someone have to dump into buying those boxes to get a perm morph?
    it isnt as perm as it sounds, 30mins then you have to wait 1hr without it then 30mins again.

that been said, it still has no place in mini games.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcopthes View Post
    nice videos, looking at them makes me want to come back to the game
    Same here Sarco , but september will be the right time for a nice comeback i blv!

BTW , why everybody uses morphs? Respect to the ones who dont !
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*