Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 303637383940

Thread: Suggestion Thread V.2

Quote Originally Posted by Jota180 View Post
    Introduce a bonus % of rares gained in dungeons for subscribers on Saga server. At 196 rares per big armour piece it'll take too long at the current drop rates.
    I agree with this. I'm swimming in marks of acclaim and raid relics, but it will still take some time to get rares for Khitai/Tier raids if the drop rate doesn't change accordingly. Also, the gold cost should be adjusted down as well, that will be a limiting issue due to all the relics/moa's you can get in a short time. I'd also look at faction gain too. I have close to 2,000 moa's so I can buy the purple wrists/boots, but don't have a faction past 200,000. By the time I can actually buy these items, I'll have a ridiculous pile of moa's.

Enable groups of 2-3 to join the same mini team so you can play with your friends in an online game.. you know, like every other game in existence.
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 303637383940