Page 20 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestion Thread V.2

[pvp] speed hacking is becoming blatant, please fix this.

[PvE] Give the "General's Chestplate of the Eastern Sun" crit rating. Maybe like 30-40

Wink you've got mail!

It would be very helpful (for those of us who have many toons - lol) if there were a notification on the logon screen by each character that has mail waiting. With the 30 days and then mail is returned, I have missed a few on toons that I play infrequently.

[Interface]: Add more vanity tabs

[Misc]: Allow rage players to have more than 1 character on the server

[items] Remove class restrictions from Clan Vigdis rings.

[Items] Add weapons to Vigdis. The bear shaman weapon options are way too limited unless you can afford a Shillelagh or get a t4 drop.
    I don't make points I make dents.

[Items] make rare bop weapons purchasable with rares (ex aok ones)
    Шторм-кнут

[PvP]
    many new players wants to pvp. problem is, there ain't pvp untill lvl 80, so they left.
    make all players lvl 80 in minis and give them blue gear, good enough to start pvping, gear is only usable inside minis and player needs to be lvl 80 to use it.

[PvP]
    player characters looks ugly with diferent types of armor, is not really relevant in a fight, but the experience of the player not being able to look awesome while fighting other playersmight be silly for many players.
    unlock vanity gear for pvp

[In-game store]
    sell more vanity armors based on the current pve and pvp armors.
    meh...

make raids, 12 players instead of 24 players.
    t3 dont drop enough rares to buy main. allow players to buy the rare though vendor or remove the need to have a rare all together since t3 is old.
    the lag is an issue. have you down graded the server? its never been this bad before.