Page 17 of 40 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestion Thread V.2

Default [Items/Pets] Vanity gear

[Items/Pets] There are so many vanity/social sets in the game that they take ridiculous amount of space in my bank and inventory... 1 set is 8 pieces and even if I have the Coffer of Infinity, I have invetory problems!!! I dunno how complicated it is, but a separated storage for social sets would be great! (I'm not a big fan of eso, but their costume bank is a pretty good idea!)

[Items/Pets] Let us convert non social, but already bound items to social/vanity armor and store them in this special storage.

[PVE] XXX_Rogue_Ability (it actually says that!) cast by the last boss in Enigmata of Yag has not been fixed for 5 years.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

[Interface] Make the Friend-list look more like Guild-list: Online characters have region, Offline characters have days offline.
    (This way I can decide if certain names are worth keeping on the friendslist. )

[Misc] Performe a rename operation monthly on characters not logged in for more than 400/750/999 days like you did with mergers; adding 12345678
    Thus freeing up names for new players/alts of veterans. Finding a decent name becomes quite a task at the moment.
    Xiuhcoatl, Xipil, Udiya, Zhoerong lvl 80 HoXes .... multi-speccing?
    Gorgophone lvl 80 Barb, Kheiron lvl 80 PoM (Heal?), Uruloki lvl 80 Demo (Nub), Berenike lvl 80 Conq (retired.) All raised on Hyrkania RP-PVE (R.I.P.) server.

[undisclosed] lvl 80 HoX (!), Marbhaisgort lvl 80 Necro (fresh), Chahwuk (ToS)/Merav(Necro) lvl5x (for when I get to do Purist-achievements) Cromites.

Membership valid until 2018-03-16 20:02:55 Got tricked again 2015-12-14

Default Minigame statistics

minigame-stats like in the secret world would be nice!

then possibly more players would concentrate on their tasks

experience points based on your activity would be perfect, more effort, more xp

questions to the devs, is this technically possible?
    Last edited by nico0815; 24th March 2015 at 11:53.

[Misc] Make bonus FC points deals as often as for TSW. Once again, AoC customers are forgotten.

[Interface] Please make some system to the order in which the companions are listed. E.g.: Mounts - Teleports - Fighting Pets - Legendary/Epic/rare/common pets. At the moment its totally chaotic when you have like 100 in total which many people do.

Quote Originally Posted by nico0815 View Post
    minigame-stats like in the secret world would be nice!

then possibly more players would concentrate on their tasks

experience points based on your activity would be perfect, more effort, more xp

questions to the devs, is this technically possible?
    That would be really cool as well
    Last edited by ConanLogan; 28th March 2015 at 17:07.

Quote Originally Posted by ConanLogan View Post
    [Interface] ...

That would be really cool as well
    Rewards linked to activity (or a general measurement system for it) could also be used in other parts of the game to counter afking, fightclubbing and griefing.

Lightbulb Thing to do the game better, make sense and worth to spend money.

FIXES

* Make the Tortage gate able to open with mounted players.

* Fix the bug with ranged weapons when using a mount: http://i.imgur.com/shg601V.jpg

This is to make the game more interesting and preventing players leave the game alone.

* Remove the limit of 10 gold, that's the most ridiculous thing i ever seen in a game.

* Make inventory have 30 slots by default.

* An better ingame store screen, bigger and organized.

* Switch haircut and face hair costing only 50C because 15S is equivalent 150.000 coins.(most expensive haircut i ever seen)
    Last edited by AndersonBCruz; 6th April 2015 at 01:19.

Post [PVE] [AA] [CLASS] [Herald of Xotli] Quickening Death

[PVE] [AA] [CLASS] [Herald of Xotli] Quickening Death

This AA perk should include all Herald of Xotli spells and not just the ones listed to make it worthwhile. It should, at the very least, include "Flame Lash" and "Inferno." The damage should also be boosted by at minimum 10% of the final step of the combo or include the casting time reduction by .75 up from .50

Red face Number 1 guild perk courtyard in OT

Since the Renown is broken you should open up the courtyard to all guilds until its fixed.

Not right 1 guild gets it to them selves if no other guild can earn Renown.

Just a thought.

Thanks