Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestion Thread V.2

Default Some of mine suggestions:

[Items/Pets] Make pets in companion tab deleteable. Ugly pets learned out of curiosity shouldn't be flooding your companion list.
    [Mount] Give all 80's horse 35 stagger resistance. Every 80 using tigers is a cruel lore-cide. (No, no clown hirkanian horses)
    [Interface] Add an option better than Particle_density to deal with spell/combo items. Some class are just visually poluted with too much icons. (i.e DT's puking skull)
    [Misc] Remove Void of Madness' flashing procs visual effects. DTs should look like dark warriors, not like a nightclub's mirror ball.
    [Misc] Remove the particle effect from Ritualistic Bloodshed, completely. That puking skull screaming each 10 seconds is beyond annoying. It's more than enough on Life Leech already.
    [Misc] Add one ranged combo for DT with Aura of Infusion's casting animation. Whatever the spell does, that animation is too cool to be used only once every 4 hours.
    [Misc] Review the price for acess pass in dungeons (not raids). Paying the prince of 1 month sub for a 3 day in Monastery is why f2p model isn't working well for AoC.
    [Misc] Open Khitai areas (not raids, nor dungeons) for f2p (with expansion). Paying for an expansion you can't even revisit is frustrating.
    [PVE/DT] Give Dread Shadow as an ability instead of a high end feat. LvL 30 is good. 2min cooldown and the feat halfing it.
    [PVE] Add more solo and trio scalable dungeons. Sometimes people just want play with a friend or two, instead of 6 men, or alone.
    [PVE] Add one or two melee combo for casters. Or make spells something like Ranger's. Soloclickers are dull and don't show AoC's uniqueness well.
    [PVE] More ranged throwing-like spells for HoX, more melee options for rangers. Ranger could be more fun to level, and HoX doesn't feel much like a battlemage.
    [PVP] Heavy energy penalty for jumping. Bunnyhopping breakes immersion. Also, that should be an easy-fix for combojumping exploit.
    Last edited by Shealeigh; 7th September 2014 at 06:56. Reason: Forgot one!

[PvP] PvP events needs a GUI. The onscreen messages & whisperers are something that belong in the 90's, not a game in 2014.

[PVE] Armoured horse mounts should be made available to purchase at level 40 instead of 80. With basic riding skill, players would have an alternative way to safely travel between quests. I rarely see level 80`s use these mounts as there are better alternatives. It would be nice to lower the level requirement while keeping its current price tag.
    Last edited by jonnyr31; 9th September 2014 at 16:15. Reason: sentence construction

[PVE]Make an unchained version of Onyx Chambers where the bosses give out HOC level gear and rares.

Also unchained dungeon modes for dungeons like Sanctum of the Burning Souls, Black Castle, Cradle of Decay where bosses give out rare armor and weapons, and maybe rare token(s) as well. This would further the trend of revisiting the old world dungeons.

Consider making these dungeon modes open to F2P as an alternative to Khitai and end game raids.

[PvE-Raids]

change the enemies in the raids , instead of fighting a couple big guys, we could fight many "normal" guys, like General sheng.

is one of the best experiences to fight a horde of enemies, not only one that takes ages to put down.
    remember, sell the experience.

(i don't know if you are doing this already as you are updating raids, i hope you are doing it.)
    meh...

Edited by Tomium: Off topic. Guild Renown has been addressed by the Game Director.

[Guild]
    Allowing guild alliances with an alliance chat.

[Interface]
    Adding a voice communication tool to groups and raids (TS-like or Ventrilo-like).
    Adding built in game guild forum/alliance forum
    Adding guild/alliance functions such as alerts, annoncements (not just a MotD) and planner (raid planner, group planner dealing with sign-ups, etc)

[Misc]
    Sound : support user-custom soundtracks playlists

[misc]
    Let us have an emote that allows us to play the The otherworldly flute like an Air guitar
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast