Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Future of Fury

With pvp events they should have opened up character transfers. The toons I have on Crom just sit there and I don't do anything with them.

the problem is because they spent our money we pay for development of TSW not AOC, they only talking about many features and we see nothing. When will be next expansion pack?

Quote Originally Posted by johny-cz View Post
    Succuby idk when you logged last time on fury but you cannot get ppl to do hm group and I am pretty confident to say that you will wipe all pug raids doing t2 (full pug) on fury. The other problem is that you will currently never fill up this raid.
    Pretty sure there was a pug-ish t3 yesterday that went ok.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

@Johny-cz:
    Thing is no one want to do 6mans why would we?
    Khitai gear stats are unbalanced.
    Also everyone is bored of farming the same ****.

I rather to get t3 for pve then khitai and for pvp the pvp gear is easier to get and better aswell.

And yes it is able to get peoples for pug raids in the right time..
    I was talking with Oschar and he said he planning the same so if you want to do pugs then find the peoples who interessted in pve.

Just to say big names i'm pretty sure about you could find players who would do raids in the law and in the clan of the free city aswell.. atleast i've found.
    And if you can find players for pug in the big guilds then even easier to find players from small guilds.

All you need to do is TALK with some peoples who can lead a raid then create a site for pugs planner for example in the guildlaunch..
    That's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pimmz View Post
    i asked about single server tech a couple months back, result was that they might have the resources to do so after summer 2014 and then they might consider it.

with the current state of fury , i cant be bothered to log on any more. fury doesnt provide the pve i need, crom doesnt provide the pvp i need

Your last sentence illustrates perfectly the weakness in a single server set up.
    PVP and PVE balance between classes is not necessarily the same thing.

If they can make changes for balancing purposes for PVP that only work when doing PVP then single server is not an issue.

If FC can't do this then balancing on a single server will always be a compromise and there will be cases where it leaves both PVP and PVE players dissatisfied which is far from ideal.

If they cannot separate the impact of changes for PVP from PVE then two servers is the logical solution. One for PVP and the other for PVE.

But I guess what drives things is money or the lack of it.

Quote Originally Posted by konungr View Post
    I would like to see more puggles
    Hahaha you will Once I get my T3 cloak for necro that is hehe
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123