Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Carnage A team

Quote Originally Posted by Anatu View Post
    http://i62.tinypic.com/sg4x3p.jpg

This team is good too plus its a better SS
    [Spaartaacus] GG close game

no....was a total [Edited by Drest: unicorn].

The only thing worse than getting your [Edited by Drest: rainbows fluffed].in is having it backed up with a nice condescending statement.

Unless the totems went down close together and you were commenting on the other teams PvE prowess......which is kinda worse lol
    Last edited by Drest; 9th July 2014 at 09:03.
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerfan View Post
    [Spaartaacus] GG close game

no....was a total [Edited by Drest: unicorn].

The only thing worse than getting your [Edited by Drest: rainbows fluffed].in is having it backed up with a nice condescending statement.

Unless the totems went down close together and you were commenting on the other teams PvE prowess......which is kinda worse lol
    It was a very close game. Suctum did better than I thought props to him, he played very well I'm surprised.
    Last edited by Drest; 9th July 2014 at 09:04.

Going 0-13 is playing well?
    ASYLUM-PVP

Quote Originally Posted by bloodvax View Post
    Oh yes I was very surprised, I think that was very good for suctum. He played the best he could having no premade experience and no experience on pvp he did very well. Who am I to judge, I can only give him props for exceeding my expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodvax View Post
    well , most of the times demo is the sacrificial lamb , he got crazy hate rating , im pretty sure there was a command "first demo , then the rest" , which is pretty reasonable , .. u got to focus the demo or lose the ground control (same with tos , sent him to respad till his finger cant even reach stromfield key) . Wasnt there to even express any accurate opinion , but as demo on premades , i got to confess that a score around this doesnt reflect demo user's real quality . He could be 0-25 against the people that i see , he could also be 25-0 while performing 10 times worse than now ,only cause his team protected him well enough.
    ------------------------

To conclude , a general tip to anybody who wants to stand a chance against carnage premades (which probably is the only premade with competitive characteristics atm on fury, and i say this with little to no sympathy at all to the attitude of 90/100 of them) : They will go for rdd's first , your most valuable rdd will be their first priority . Make sure to camp around that rdd and spamm all ur CCs , all ur heals , anything really . Debuff their soldiers and execute them one by one around ur caster .
    You might win this way , but otherwise , good luck facing their organised squad . [this comes from personal observations on their playstyle from my pov as enemy rdd and mdd and its not meant to provoke or disturb anybd]

sidenote: u need a demo to win , just make sure the demo u pick has at least the same clicks /per second with their demo , and we all know who their demo is
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

Quote Originally Posted by Audrey- View Post
    well , most of the times demo is the sacrificial lamb , he got crazy hate rating , im pretty sure there was a command "first demo , then the rest" , which is pretty reasonable , .. u got to focus the demo or lose the ground control (same with tos , sent him to respad till his finger cant even reach stromfield key) . Wasnt there to even express any accurate opinion , but as demo on premades , i got to confess that a score around this doesnt reflect demo user's real quality . He could be 0-25 against the people that i see , he could also be 25-0 while performing 10 times worse than now ,only cause his team protected him well enough.
    ------------------------

To conclude , a general tip to anybody who wants to stand a chance against carnage premades (which probably is the only premade with competitive characteristics atm on fury, and i say this with little to no sympathy at all to the attitude of 90/100 of them) : They will go for rdd's first , your most valuable rdd will be their first priority . Make sure to camp around that rdd and spamm all ur CCs , all ur heals , anything really . Debuff their soldiers and execute them one by one around ur caster .
    You might win this way , but otherwise , good luck facing their organised squad . [this comes from personal observations on their playstyle from my pov as enemy rdd and mdd and its not meant to provoke or disturb anybd]

sidenote: u need a demo to win , just make sure the demo u pick has at least the same clicks /per second with their demo , and we all know who their demo is
    Good post.
    However if the team were to focus and burn our tank down that'd leave our mages open to nuke the crap out of them.
    In all honesty, a good team play plan isn't enough. Each individual players skill plays a huge role too. One weak link can screw up and entire team.

Quote Originally Posted by spaartan13 View Post
    this team will edit by anzu: bark like mad dogs.
    Quote Originally Posted by stalkerfan View Post

no....was a total [edited by drest: Unicorn].

The only thing worse than getting your [edited by drest: Rainbows fluffed].in is having it backed up with a nice condescending statement.

roflmao love these mod edits

Quote Originally Posted by Ryiuu View Post
    Good post.
    However if the team were to focus and burn our tank down that'd leave our mages open to nuke the crap out of them.
    In all honesty, a good team play plan isn't enough. Each individual players skill plays a huge role too. One weak link can screw up and entire team.
    I agree. Its the fact you all play together, watch each others health and help, CC for each other, Focus targets, communicate, and all the other little things many don't even understand is happening. The only reason I joined Carnage was to see how they did it, and it was impressive. Lirial says its all rage now, but when I was there, it was a lot of communication when needed, and the rest was natural.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiberivs View Post
    roflmao love these mod edits
    How dare you question moderation! Release the Infraction Hammer!
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    I agree. Its the fact you all play together, watch each others health and help, CC for each other, Focus targets, communicate, and all the other little things many don't even understand is happening. The only reason I joined Carnage was to see how they did it, and it was impressive. Lirial says its all rage now, but when I was there, it was a lot of communication when needed, and the rest was natural.
    Its rage when morphs is on. Whining about rangers ripping him.up mostly. In premades usually its spartan overextending and complaining about getting focused down. We cant all be in three places at once and anatu neefs my tlc more than spartan. But otherwise the communication is there.
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast