Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Carnage...seriously???

Default Carnage...seriously???

Dont get me wrong, I played on Fury since launch until 1,5 years ago, then I moved to Crom. I enjoyed leveling from 1 to 80 with all that world pvp happening in all areas, got to pvp10 only with open pvp and minigames, Im ok about taunting others guilds in global chat to make open pvp, all that is necessary to rage a bit players and motivate them to pvp, I dont like keshatta only as duel spot, but...

First time I've heard about Carnage it was maybe like 2-2,5 years ago, when a group of americans started to play on Fury, Im getting old but can remember a necro and a demon grabbing ppl from global 24/7 to dig bori in 6/12 man (names that come to my mind, Azoja and Dismiss but not sure), those guys werent nothing special but uber swimmers, even if they outnumbered us they refuse any fight and keep on water until we zoned, then continue digging. All they did were rage tells like "Carnage will **** you" or "wait my friend Ryddon come to Fury, he will destroy you all". Can remember a guardian too and a pvp 10 conqueror (rumours said he was playing Paranoia's toon, not sure about this).

With no ofense but those guys were average, nothing uber. Now I see everywere on forums, Carnage this, carnage that, Carnage doom the whole server, and many randoms like Barbaricwilcat and others I cant remember, lickig Carnage @ss (maybe to get an invite).

So wtf is happening on fury??? If those Carnage are same play and gameplay skill that the players I mentioned how is possible they doominate the law? where are Raxik, Soulofnight, Sygma Blacksoul Midian Veli Hyen and many others? Cant believe they beat you guys...

Quote Originally Posted by EddardStark View Post
    Dont get me wrong, I played on Fury since launch until 1,5 years ago, then I moved to Crom. I enjoyed leveling from 1 to 80 with all that world pvp happening in all areas, got to pvp10 only with open pvp and minigames, Im ok about taunting others guilds in global chat to make open pvp, all that is necessary to rage a bit players and motivate them to pvp, I dont like keshatta only as duel spot, but...

First time I've heard about Carnage it was maybe like 2-2,5 years ago, when a group of americans started to play on Fury, Im getting old but can remember a necro and a demon grabbing ppl from global 24/7 to dig bori in 6/12 man (names that come to my mind, Azoja and Dismiss but not sure), those guys werent nothing special but uber swimmers, even if they outnumbered us they refuse any fight and keep on water until we zoned, then continue digging. All they did were rage tells like "Carnage will **** you" or "wait my friend Ryddon come to Fury, he will destroy you all". Can remember a guardian too and a pvp 10 conqueror (rumours said he was playing Paranoia's toon, not sure about this).

With no ofense but those guys were average, nothing uber. Now I see everywere on forums, Carnage this, carnage that, Carnage doom the whole server, and many randoms like Barbaricwilcat and others I cant remember, lickig Carnage @ss (maybe to get an invite).

So wtf is happening on fury??? If those Carnage are same play and gameplay skill that the players I mentioned how is possible they doominate the law? where are Raxik, Soulofnight, Sygma Blacksoul Midian Veli Hyen and many others? Cant believe they beat you guys...
    Probably they all left AoC for4ever,that's why Carnage rullez now...since there is nothing there to face lol

I think i can see where this thread will end up, closed.
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Default Why?

[Edited by Drest: Moderation is never a topic for the forums]
    Last edited by Drest; 7th July 2014 at 13:08.

blah, dude stop with your stupid posts.

The last one you made was nothing but lies anyway.

Not even 1 of the players you listed is or was ever in carnage yet you called the thread carnage lol

Ever considered a career in writing childrens books? you could draw lots of pictures for it!

The carnage today does not represent the old carnage. Its a newer crew just having fun.

I am not questioning moderation, but I have to ask: why even keep these kinds of threads instead of deleting them? There is absolutly zero value in this thread and it is bloating the forum.
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    I am not questioning moderation, but I have to ask: why even keep these kinds of threads instead of deleting them? There is absolutly zero value in this thread and it is bloating the forum.
    He's making a point. Guess its not so obvious to some.

He also adds comments that may help clue you in.

If your unsure of Tyranny history and who is who, just stay out of it unless you were there. There were several US attempts to premade on EU servers by several different groups of players, and only because US pvp was slowly dying and they were reaching.

The one actual time most US pvpers knew Carnage premaded against EU players the screenshots vanished and the thread was immediately closed and restarted like 10 times and almost everyone involved got banned on the forums for flaming/trolling, so who knows what the truth was.

It was over 3 years ago anyways...
    Last edited by Suctum; 7th July 2014 at 15:18.
    Doomsayer 2008

This guy is funny Edit by Anzu: Cats are funnier.
    Last edited by Anzu; 7th July 2014 at 23:55.
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast