Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    ///giggity
    //reported//

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    //reported//
    //manlove//

Quote Originally Posted by Surgery View Post
    Oh bless you. BLESS YOU so hard.

1) Christ that's a pathetic spec for a sin, that is what sin's looking for an excuse to say "I CHOSE HARD SPEC" when they fail.

2) Whomever you are on Fury you've not made an impression, don't know you.
    Lol "Hard spec"
    I have not played the game in 3 years, and deleted my toons. I will be leveling a sin back up in a few weeks, but am not going to be in a super rush to 80.

Wanna talk a pathetic spec?

http://goo.gl/n4WpRD

Which I guarantee you use.

I'd rather have CC breaks myself.

Dww and GB moar.

You talk like all them rangers in minis are a new thing. That has been going on forever.
    I guess now you know what it is like for casters with multiple sins on the other team.
    QQ.

Never was on Fury. US server.
    Last edited by SkillKill; 15th July 2014 at 04:21.

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    lul u wont take care of too many rangers with that spec
    Tell that to Dreadnines.

Quote Originally Posted by Geldour View Post
    Good man.

10/char

Quote Originally Posted by SkillKill View Post
    PVP 10 sin saying rangers are to OP? Last I looked, pretty much every sin hardly does combos.
    DWW
    GB
    FS
    Dart
    Atrophy

Utilize all the utilities at your disposal and maybe rangers won't be so hard for you.

http://goo.gl/1Gx5vY

Left 1 in dww for ya.
    How does that even compare to rangers? Even DWW requires you to be close to your target. And sins die in 2-3 combos from any melee (or ranger, lol). They do have great tools and are by no means gimped but they are literally the exact opposite of rangers if we're talking about how easy/rewarding it is. Good casters can even deal with sins to some extent (since LO does have a downtime and you can kite sin's short range).
    And as has been said, bad sins do absolutely nothing but die anyway. Can't say the same about rangers.

And rangers can be dealt with 1o1 by many classes, but that has a lot to do with most rangers being atrocious. But that is not what Surgery was complaining about in the first place anyway...
    Last edited by kalston; 15th July 2014 at 14:22.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by Surgery View Post

3) How you going find rangers easy when 3 of them are hitting you with sin-on-sin type burst from 3 different lacations from upto 35 meters?

So if 3 players togheter can kill u its OP. LOL

So much bad players in this thread.
    DT, Guard, Conq, Bs, Sin and Pom are more OP than ranger. Only reason why Ranger gets QQ is because of pug minis. Disorganized pug minis is ranger heaven.
    [Group] [Invitmi]: HELP ME ****ING RETARDS [Group] [Demoterror]: I dont want to help u **** retards. that sounds disgusting

Quote Originally Posted by Terrorthor View Post
    So if 3 players togheter can kill u its OP. LOL

So much bad players in this thread.
    DT, Guard, Conq, Bs, Sin and Pom are more OP than ranger. Only reason why Ranger gets QQ is because of pug minis. Disorganized pug minis is ranger heaven.
    I agree. Rangers aren't that hard to deal with, LOS, l2p, and etc. So many other classes are pathetic compared to this class. Look at conqs for a start.

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast