Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Balance rangers.

yep on my pvp6 ranger i use a mix of khitai and pvp gear . Mostly i have one of the top K/Ds even though being drunk
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

After two or three weeks of cautious silence the QQ starts over, hilarious!

Most of the minigames on crom are top scored by random classes, so whats the deal?
    Last edited by Quistan; 26th August 2014 at 06:51.
    "Vɪᴄᴛᴏʀʏ ɪs ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴀʏ ɪᴛ's ᴘʀɪᴄᴇ." - Sᴜɴ Tᴢᴜ

Rᴀɴɢᴇʀ ʙʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜ: Mᴇᴍsʜᴜʀ ʜᴀs ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ 325 ᴅᴀʏs 14 ʜᴏᴜʀs 38 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs 30 sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅs.

It's not only about who top kills like u all think here

let me point the thing that makes ranger hated class in game, it also make it most played class in pvp like dt in pve. what u dont get here...

if i form raid on fury im sure there is atleast 6 dt's

same in mini game, in lost temple there can be like 8 rangers. its hilarious and retarded.

ranger is handicap class, everyone who defend it are just hilarious baddies who cant play with other class

1. has the advantage of ranged and melee class (can shoot behind itself)
    2.can rotate cc's prefectly
    3. most cc's either deal huge amount of dmg OR then are aoe instant traps on placed where ever u want.
    4. huge range and impossible to out run it once ranger start animation (unless u go behind 10000 meter thick wall)
    5.can kill any cloth / light class in matter of few secends
    6. dosent require anykind of skill to play. im not saying u wont see difference in good or bad ranger. but even bad ranger can perform well.
    7. drain traps, they literally drain, dt's pom's tos, to empty in matter of 5 secends.

and now u wanna compare with sin.

sin cc's.. hmm-- only useable cc is charge root, wich everyone will use purge or then from aa avoid thing wich makes root shorter.

fear, single target, polearm range, requires two soul shards , medium long cast

curse of lotus. ahh u wont spec this so lets not count it
    vampyric nat... u wont spec this either so lets skip it.
    snap kick, hard to land, harder to land with current ms.. consumes 1 shard, slower kb by wery little compared on khitai ranked kb's (batter aside,, ferious smack,, clobber.. shield sweep)
    soul strike stun, u will lose dps on it.

somehow i feel that sin dont have every cc in game anymore.. and ofc i forgot to mention opportunistic strike, dagger range, 1,8 sec cast? requires two shards to use.. no wonder only 1% from sin spec it

so cc's u actually use u have, root, kb, soul strike stun (so in overall sin has 3 cc) not that bad when u think of it..

sin actually need to push in deep with cloth armor, dagger range and cant basicly do **** without having every buff rdy,

bad sin 0-20 good sin 20-15
    bad ranger 10-10
    good ranger 35-0

numbers out of ass but i think these will prove my point more..

and u fluffy fools, u cant test ranger drain traps on straw man or out of combat target.. u are hilarious this is what happens vs most classes

http://i61.tinypic.com/1075oqo.jpg

and even in lost minis its usually like..

http://i58.tinypic.com/k3x7on.jpg
    http://i62.tinypic.com/2jdqfba.jpg
    http://i58.tinypic.com/2dsj042.jpg
    http://i60.tinypic.com/2zioojb.jpg

and now for the best part

http://i60.tinypic.com/v4oz9g.jpg
    http://i57.tinypic.com/2mrs18g.jpg

sounds like l2p problem, rangers are only annoying if you run around like a clown
    Kinaputten

Quote Originally Posted by Mogsters View Post
    sounds like l2p problem, rangers are only annoying if you run around like a clown
    ohh thats where I went wrong with all my chars

u dont even spec exolent balance to ur ranger so u are the one with l2p problem, yet u manage to play with ranger and necro xD

ranger is dull and boring to play in pve and in pvp

i know pve:ers want revamp for it too, only who dont want revamp for ranger is the ones who fail with other classes so they end up rolling ranger.

Quote Originally Posted by razorkid10 View Post
    u dont even spec exolent balance to ur ranger so u are the one with l2p problem, yet u manage to play with ranger and necro xD

ranger is dull and boring to play in pve and in pvp

i know pve:ers want revamp for it too, only who dont want revamp for ranger is the ones who fail with other classes so they end up rolling ranger.
    99% rangers dont spec any anti cc and whine how ranger is easy to be killed. But still dont want to sacrifice their precious rending strikes and linebreaker because they dont know how to kill without it.

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    99% rangers dont spec any anti cc and whine how ranger is easy to be killed. But still dont want to sacrifice their precious rending strikes and linebreaker because they dont know how to kill without it.
    This just shows how hopeless this tread is, u can spec both things np.

I just didnt bother to spec General for awhile cuz

A: People are clueless and rarely tried to kill me
    B: The few ones that tried wasnt that hard to kite

So as long as people run around like clowns taking arrows, people are gonna qq
    Kinaputten

Delete the ranger from the game and we can have fun.
    U Cant balance the ranger.
    After 6 year there over 10000 treads abaut the ranger and no 1 will understand thats the ranger ist the biggest beta char ever.
    Last edited by Jous; 26th August 2014 at 15:00.

This just shows how hopeless this tread is, u can spec both things np.

I just didnt bother to spec General for awhile cuz

A: People are clueless and rarely tried to kill me
    B: The few ones that tried wasnt that hard to kite

So as long as people run around like clowns taking arrows, people are gonna qq
    I know you can spec both things Im just saying usual ranger spec.
    And you can run around anyway you like if ranger pop out of stealth way behind you and linebreaker you in the back. Not even best pros cant avoid that.

Anyway arguing with people who want it easy seems to be futile.
    Fact is linebreaker, rending strikes and drain effect of traps is way to strong and super easy demanding no skill at all.